****Official Post Game Thread - Bama vs. Notre Dame in the BSCCG****

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
True, they didn't embarrass themselves, in the way UF and UGA would. Still, they got what they deserved.

But, I still hate them! I hope they suffer, the next 39 years, like some of us old coots have. I really hope they enjoy that sickening feeling, in their gut, and live with it, the rest of their life.

/rant.

For at least 5 minutes.
Definitely, I was just glad to see a clean game. Guess I am use to LSU and their dirty playing.

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
Yeah, he has disappointed me tonight. He really does not like Alabama and cannot hide it.
Me too. I was neutral about him and wished him well when he had the health scare at UF and then moved up to Columbus. Now I despise him.

I'm also pretty sure he called us "Alabummer" in pregame as well. What a jerk.

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
I only wish that more ND fans had sold their tickets to us "poor" Alabama fans, so that we could have seen this game in person. I hope they remember their arrogance for a long time. I have never wanted to trash talk about a NCG before, but I wish I could rub this game in every ND fan's face out there atm. I ain't even mad about it either. Roll Tide!

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
I only wish that more ND fans had sold their tickets to us "poor" Alabama fans, so that we could have seen this game in person. I hope they remember their arrogance for a long time. I have never wanted to trash talk about a NCG before, but I wish I could rub this game in every ND fan out there atm. I ain't even sad about it either. Roll Tide!
Me too, man. Usually, I'm pretty magnanimous in victory, but I might go TP a Catholic church tonight. j/k

Bamafan78

1st Team
Nov 20, 2006
Chattanooga, TN.
Back to back! I have lived to see Alabama win 4 National Championships, and I can honestly say tonight may have been the most satisfying. So proud of how this team handled the success off 2011, and how they didn't become complacent. It is so hard to repeat, and they did it!!!! Roll Tide!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
WOW..Look at this pic I saw posted on FaceBokk at Academy Sports in Tuscaloosa..That's the kinda passion Coach Saban speaks of from our fans..Hats off to our Fanbase..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.