Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Re: I'm proud AJ got a GF, but the announcers made a fool of themselves talking about

However much Brent may have embarrassed himself tonight by gawking at her, he's NOTHING compared to this tool: http://www.freep.com/usatoday/articl...t%7CSports%7Cp

2. Advertisement
    Suspended

Re: I'm proud AJ got a GF, but the announcers made a fool of themselves talking about

I mean, lots of pretty girls in Alabama. Did they even show the rest of the stadium at all?

That was ridiculous. Haven't seen that since the Tebow lovefest (which was at least deserved).

BamaNation All-American OreBama's Avatar
    My Mood
    None on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by runatl View Post
    I mean, lots of pretty girls in Alabama. Did they even show the rest of the stadium at all?

That was ridiculous. Haven't seen that since the Tebow lovefest (which was at least deserved).
    Are you saying Tebow is prettier?
    Pronounced as or-e-bama not Obama.

Or Chris, if you prefer.

BamaNation First Team BamaFanatJSU's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by GulfCoastTider View Post
    As the husband of a beautiful woman and the father of four beautiful girls, I can faithfully attest that it's the women who make the men great.

Let the rest of the world drool.
    Nailed it.

Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by GulfCoastTider View Post
    As the husband of a beautiful woman and the father of four beautiful girls, I can faithfully attest that it's the women who make the men great.

Let the rest of the world drool.
    Your wife and kids make you great. That's straight. I respect that. BUT that happens after a bond is forged through time and experiences.

How long has AJ been with Katherine? Not long enough for people to say she makes him better .

Quote Originally Posted by OreBama View Post
    Are you saying Tebow is prettier?
    Haha, I am saying Tebow had some pretty impressive accomplishments under his belt, and, therefore, deserved media slobbering.

BamaNation Hall of Fame CrimsonSEC's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

They just said on sports center that she started Monday with 500 and something followers on Twitter. Now she has over 31,000.

Ah...the power of the boob tube.
    Lee

"A long way," he said after being asked how far the Crimson Tide had come since Coach Nick Saban arrived three years ago. "I guess you could say it's the distance from Shreveport to Pasadena."
    Mike Johnson

BamaNation All-American cuda.1973's Avatar
    My Mood
    Sick on TideFans.com

Double entendre?
    "He's crazy, Doc. He won't fly with me. I take good care of him, but he won't. He's crazy, alright."
    "There, that's proof, isn't it?. They all say I'm crazy."
    "They're crazy."
    "Then why don't you ground them?"
    "Why don't they ask?"
    "Because they're crazy, that's why."
    "Of course they're crazy. I just told you that. You can't let crazy people decide if you are crazy or not, can you?"

My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

She may want to look at getting a restraining order against Brent Musberger after tonight.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by runatl View Post
    Probably more shots of her than ND points in this game. Embarrassing for the announcers
    She got a fraction of the camera time that Brady Quinn's sister got when she was dating AJ Hawk.

My Mood
    Aggressive on TideFans.com

darnell dockett made a bigger fool of himself publicly asking her out on twitter-

story from USA Today-

http://www.freep.com/usatoday/articl...t%7CSports%7Cp

tweet-

-- @_KatherineWebb aye u going to king of diamonds Monday after game?

-- Aye @_KatherineWebb hit me (240) 464-xxxx when game over, lets go to wing stop then King of diamond,
    to 16 and beyond........

BamaNation All-SEC CrimsonTheory's Avatar
    My Mood
    Aggressive1 on TideFans.com

First: Dockett is an idiot. AJ's gf is too good for him.

Second: Just glad Brent didn't say "giggity." Brent was creepy as the butt whupping of the "Fighting" Irish was satifying.
    Last edited by CrimsonTheory; January 8th, 2013 at 05:44 AM.
    the former CrimsonBleedRed.

BamaNation Hall of Fame
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

It would have been less creepy if Musburger didn't fawn over her. He's an old man, it comes across as creepy. They put a camera on Klein's wife all night during the Fiesta Bowl but there wasn't the whole "Musburger is undressing her in his mind" vibe to it.

BamaNation All-SEC KrimsonNinja's Avatar
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

If Brent had said she is a beautiful young lady then no one would think twice about it. But no he had to keep talking. That was just weird.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - George Orwell