I'm proud AJ got a GF, but the announcers made a fool of themselves talking about her

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
First: Dockett is an idiot. AJ's gf is too good for him.

Second: Just glad Brent didn't say "giggity." Brent was creepy as the butt whupping of the "Fighting" Irish was satifying.

Last edited:

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
It would have been less creepy if Musburger didn't fawn over her. He's an old man, it comes across as creepy. They put a camera on Klein's wife all night during the Fiesta Bowl but there wasn't the whole "Musburger is undressing her in his mind" vibe to it.

KrimsonNinja

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2009
Florida
If Brent had said she is a beautiful young lady then no one would think twice about it. But no he had to keep talking. That was just weird.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
It beat hearing ad nauseous about the father of the Heisman winner awaiting sentencing. That bothered me more.

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Most people can appreciate a beautiful woman. I hate that she's got that Auburn stank on her, but at least she's smart enough to be able to leave the orange and blue in the closet and don the crimson when it matters.

Pretty girl. Good on AJ. :)

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
On the radio this morning they said that someone had tweeted a photo of Chris Hanson from, "To Catch a Predator," with a caption that went something like, "Mr. Musberger, we need to talk."

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
@CecilHurt: Trying to decide on Most Memorable Hit of bowl season: Clowney on Michigan RB or Musburger on AJ's girlfriend.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.