Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    BamaNation All-American mikes12's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by We_are_Bama View Post
    I know what you mean. When I was 29 years old, I commented on how cute a 22 year old girl was, I got called down REAL fast. I was told that I was man, and she was a child and I should be ashamed. The overly sensitive world we live in now! Don't ya just love it?
    Just out of curiosity, were you called out by a female closer to your age?

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation First Team Gallowglas's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: I'm proud AJ got a GF, but the announcers made a fool of themselves talking about

So at what age is it suddenly inappropriate to appreciate a beautiful woman? Frankly, I saw nothing wrong with it. She is definitely not hard on the eyes. It's not like he controlled where the camera went, and I bet more than a few guys watching probably made appreciative comments. It's not like Musberger is trying to hook up with her.

Suspended

Re: I'm proud AJ got a GF, but the announcers made a fool of themselves talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowglas View Post
    It's not like Musberger is trying to hook up with her.
    Did you listen to him, buddy? That's exactly what it sounded like

BamaNation Hall of Fame deliveryman35's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

They replayed Musburger's comments on the Dan Patrick ShowThis morning and I must honestly say I didn't see anything wrong with it. Heck, I thought what he said just made him seem more like a normal, red-blooded male and he might have actually gained an extra ounce of my respect. Lol

Dockett's tweets were what was classless.
    "Football is a hard game. These spread coaches forget that. Until good defenses remind them." Gene Stallings

Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by runatl View Post
    Did you listen to him, buddy? That's exactly what it sounded like
    Yeah, I listened several times trying to find the part that people were getting all up in arms over. Never heard anything...
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exist, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TideMom2Boys View Post
    I agree, Brent was just way too much, creepy.

I am fine with them showing her a lot. AJ is a big time QB now, and the girlfriends and wives are always on a spotlight.
    In last year's NCG, he was gushing over the Hunnee Bunnee, his nickname, and "that bleached blond hair"...

You could hear Herbstreit cringing...

BamaNation First Team Gallowglas's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bamabuzzard View Post
    Yeah, I listened several times trying to find the part that people were getting all up in arms over. Never heard anything...
    Ditto. Honestly, there was nothing said that sounded even remotely inappropriate. I'm sensing some authensensitivity...

Suspended
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bamafan78 View Post
    She is a pretty young lady, but good grief the southeastern United States is full of beautiful women! I can't stand guys that act like its the first time they have ever seen a woman when a beautiful woman walks into the room.
    Very pretty girl but I agree...my wife is hawter!

BamaNation All-American We_are_Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    Crappy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by mikes12 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, were you called out by a female closer to your age?
    Actually, by a male who was about 2-3 years older than me!
    When my grandma left this life, I didn't say bye. I said see you later.

RIP, Grandma. Forever in my heart.
    01/04/1926-08/11/2012

My generous employer gives us 104 vacation days a year. They are called Saturday and Sunday.

BamaNation All-American We_are_Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    Crappy on TideFans.com

Maybe I should be glad that those in their 20's are still considered mere children by today's society. Because, going by that, it means that at 39, I'm just a teen/young adult!
    When my grandma left this life, I didn't say bye. I said see you later.

RIP, Grandma. Forever in my heart.
    01/04/1926-08/11/2012

My generous employer gives us 104 vacation days a year. They are called Saturday and Sunday.

BamaNation All-SEC
    My Mood
    Tolerant on TideFans.com

Actually, a lot of that could be blamed on the football team by causing a blowout. Network announcers will tell you that a game last night can cause a real challenge coming up with things to talk about.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by We_are_Bama View Post
    Actually, by a male who was about 2-3 years older than me!
    The guy was out of line - hope you set him straight.

BamaNation All-SEC RammerJammer15's Avatar
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Man why Darnell Dockett had to say that? The thirst was STRONG! I might need to send him some Deer Park. Then, I would never take my girl to a strip club! That was so disrespectful.