Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    BamaNation All-American RollTideMang's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: I'm proud AJ got a GF, but the announcers made a fool of themselves talking about

I didn't see anything wrong with Musberger's comments, but I don't really understand them because I don't really think she is that attractive tbh. Glad she supported AJ at the game wearing crimson instead of blue and orange though. I know the ITAT faithful have already decided that she has been excommunicated from the university of auburn.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaJama17's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Re: I'm proud AJ got a GF, but the announcers made a fool of themselves talking about

She is over the age of 18 (and probably over 21 also) Musberger's comments where nothing inappropriate. He was not acting like those guys on To Catch a Predator.
    Last edited by BamaJama17; January 8th, 2013 at 08:43 PM.

Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

I believe she's 23 years old. Far from being a "child".
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exist, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

BamaNation All-American Al A Bama's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TexanBammer View Post
    Really thought Brent was going to have to step away for a second the way he oooooo'ed the first time he saw her.
    I really think it's time for Brent M. to go, i.e. retirement. How old is that Old codger? Even the BEST, Keith Jackson, stepped aside years ago.

Well, I guess he was trying to get the Irish fans focused on something other than the tail kicking that they were receiving.
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give me Liberty, or give me Death!" Patrick Henry

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

My mom worked in a New Orleans hospital OR in the early 80's. One morning, a coworker walks in wearing a night dress and not scrubs. She asks my mom if she or my dad would like tickets to some basketball game being held at the Superdome. When my mom asks more about it, the girl proceeds to tell her she met a guy named Brent Musberger at a bar the night before and he gave her tickets to some basketball game he was announcing. My dad and his best friend went to the NCAA Championship for free.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation All-American colbysullivan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

IMO she's pretty but way too skinny. Good on AJ for converting her though

BamaNation Hall of Fame rizolltizide's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I bet the same ones that say this chick isn't hot are the same ones that say AJ's chest tat is cool. Y'all got some issues, man.
    RIP Hub

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

How long before Ms Webb is perceived as "Clutter" by Coach? LOL
    Raj: Excuse me, I can't be drinking, I'm about to make an important scientific discovery here!
    Howard:What? Galileo did his best work while drinking wine!
    Raj: How do you know that?
    Howard: He was Italian, it's a reasonable assumption.
    Raj: Dude, can you even open your mouth without saying a cultural stereotype?
    Howard: I'm sorry Galileo drank diet sprite!

BamaNation All-SEC RammerJammer15's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Al A Bama View Post
    I really think it's time for Brent M. to go, i.e. retirement. How old is that Old codger? Even the BEST, Keith Jackson, stepped aside years ago.

Well, I guess he was trying to get the Irish fans focused on something other than the tail kicking that they were receiving.
    I think the same age as Verne around 73.

BamaNation Hall of Fame gmart74's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Innocent on TideFans.com

All I know is that if I make it to 70, Im creeping after every 21 yr old that is poor enough to consider me a sugar daddy.

Suspended
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

I see the "creep" comments on Brent B. as age related, or even age discrimination. Old white guy easy prey stuff.

So much more creepy stuff going on than ordinary human nature as comical relief in a blowout game. The part about Bama kids taking notice and maybe pitching that ball around more was funny as heck.

Only a few left to really attack, so the attacks get pretty weak......imo.

This would not have been posted if poster had not read an article on the subject.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

AJ couldn't believe her popularity on Twitter...

"I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

Musberger's comments weren't bad; however, Aaron Murray needs to be Quintin Dialed again.
    There are two rules in life:
    1. Don't tell everything you know.