Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    BamaNation Second Team TideHiFlyer's Avatar

Re: I'm proud AJ got a GF, but the announcers made a fool of themselves talking about

Katherine was on The Today show and she said Musbergers comments were flattering and his apology was unnecessary as he didnt say she was sexy or things like that. Asked by Matt Lauer what she would do with this new focus on her, she said the focus should be on the back to back national championships of the football team. I love her already! lol

2. Advertisement

Re: I'm proud AJ got a GF, but the announcers made a fool of themselves talking about

Haha, the look of disbelief on his face was awesome.
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. 2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

BamaNation All-American 2003TIDE's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

From a female perspective, I didn't see the big deal...and I didn't think an apology was necessary either.
    The whole thing has been way overblown. I heard a small clip of her interview on the Today show and thought she handled it well. Beautiful girl (for a barner ).

BamaNation All-American bamabelle1991's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I actually feel bad for Musberger, who has been thrown under the bus for this. His comments were not out of line or creepy--as may have said. I'm so OVER this politically correct society.

Katherine is a well-spoken young woman and I appreciate her telling the media to basically SHUT IT and turn the focus back to AJ and the Crimson Tide!

BamaNation All-American Tide&True's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Cat View Post
    From a female perspective, I didn't see the big deal...and I didn't think an apology was necessary either.
    The whole thing has been way overblown. I heard a small clip of her interview on the Today show and thought she handled it well. Beautiful girl (for a barner ).
    Yeah...I made a comment to my wife about this and her being an Auburn grad. I said that first we took Auburn to the woodshed and then we stole their women!
    "They've got a name for the winners in the world....they call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
    -Steely Dan

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Tide&True View Post
    Yeah...I made a comment to my wife about this and her being an Auburn grad. I said that first we took Auburn to the woodshed and then we stole their women!
    Now that's funny. Good one.

BamaNation All-American Tide&True's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan54 View Post
    Now that's funny. Good one.
    Thanks for the compliment...well better go...got to throw the football around with "Pops"
    "They've got a name for the winners in the world....they call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
    -Steely Dan

Suspended
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tide&True View Post
    first we took Auburn to the woodshed and then we stole their women!
    Where I'm from, that means the same thing...

BamaNation All-American Matt0424's Avatar
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

This should be a non-issue... absolutely ridiculous

My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

I have no problem with the original statements and Ms Webb has handled the attention with class. The media coverage is becoming a bit much though. Geez!
    "There are two pains in life. There is the pain of discipline and the pain of disappointment. If you can handle the pain of discipline, then you'll never have to deal with the pain of disappointment."-Nick Saban

Suspended
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

AJ gets an introduction to woman 101. Do a regular or image Google search for "AJ McCarron" and you get majority pictures of his girlfriend. I love it.

I wish they would make the distinction between Miss Alabama and Miss Alabama USA. Miss Alabama is the real loser in this.

Suspended
    My Mood
    Psychedelic on TideFans.com

What are the odds Miss Alabama and AJ are still together in next years BCSNCG??........