I'm proud AJ got a GF, but the announcers made a fool of themselves talking about her

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: New Tweet from Darnell

[video=youtube;8RwenEdZLpA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8RwenEdZLpA[/video]

BornABamaFan

2nd Team
Nov 22, 2011
Brandon,MS
Re: New Tweet from Darnell

So my wife and I were at the game and the only text we get(during the game) from my father-in-law(MS State Grad/Fan) states: "Gosh AJ McCarron's girlfriend is a FOX!"
At the time I looked at my wife and thought what the heck, is he that jealous that Bama is destroying the Irish that he has to talk about AJ's girlfriend. I thought what a strange text to get during the middle of the National Championship Game.
It all made sense though when we turned on the TV the next morning!LOL

dadleyblane5

All-SEC
Apr 19, 2011
DeFuniak Springs Fl.
Most people can appreciate a beautiful woman. I hate that she's got that Auburn stank on her, but at least she's smart enough to be able to leave the orange and blue in the closet and don the crimson when it matters.

Pretty girl. Good on AJ. :)
My wife's friend told her "HA HA!, AJ has a woman that went to school at Auburn! (puffs out chest)...My wife answered him back saying "That just goes to show that there ain't nobody worth dating at Auburn so she got a Bama man instead!" He shut up.......

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.