I'm proud AJ got a GF, but the announcers made a fool of themselves talking about her

runatl

Suspended
Dec 5, 2011
Probably more shots of her than ND points in this game.

Embarrassing for the announcers

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Why was she an embarrassment? She didn't ask them to show her every other shot.

AJs girlfriend is a beauty.
ESPN went overboard showing her. (In her Alabama Jersey...)
ESPN couldn't show any beauties for ND. They all had on their SAD faces. ;)
The only embarrassment was ESPNs.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Really thought Brent was going to have to step away for a second the way he oooooo'ed the first time he saw her.
I agree, Brent was just way too much, creepy.

I am fine with them showing her a lot. AJ is a big time QB now, and the girlfriends and wives are always on a spotlight.

runatl

Suspended
Dec 5, 2011
I mean, lots of pretty girls in Alabama. Did they even show the rest of the stadium at all?

That was ridiculous. Haven't seen that since the Tebow lovefest (which was at least deserved).

runatl

Suspended
Dec 5, 2011
As the husband of a beautiful woman and the father of four beautiful girls, I can faithfully attest that it's the women who make the men great.

Let the rest of the world drool.
Your wife and kids make you great. That's straight. I respect that. BUT that happens after a bond is forged through time and experiences.

How long has AJ been with Katherine? Not long enough for people to say she makes him better .

Are you saying Tebow is prettier?
Haha, I am saying Tebow had some pretty impressive accomplishments under his belt, and, therefore, deserved media slobbering.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
They just said on sports center that she started Monday with 500 and something followers on Twitter. Now she has over 31,000.

Ah...the power of the boob tube.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.