Congratulations, but I'm Calling the Cops.

Irish Jacky

Dec 27, 2012
You are a GREAT football team. I knew we were a good team but I had no idea how superb Bama is. We were not in the same universe with you tonight and I salute you for a great game and a richly deserved third NC in four years. I hope to see you in the same game next year.

One thing, though: I believe you are guilty of assault with deadly weapons (Lacy, Yeldon, McCarron, Cooper, etc.) on us and I'm going to report you to the police!

You have been gracious in allowing some of us Domers to visit with you over the last couple of weeks and I have nothing but admiration for this board and its administrators.

Enjoy the win but know we'll be working our you-know-whats off this year to prepare for some payback down the road.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
Couldn't be more proud of how both teams played. ND played with class and should be commended for that. Best of luck to you guys next year--who knows, maybe we will meet again in Pasadena! RTR!!

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Nothing personal, but I hope it takes you guys 39 years. Then you will know what I felt like, in a ND family. (It happens, when you are Italian.)

In 39 years, I won't be here, so maybe you can win one, then.

Maybe.

Thanks for being gracious.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
You are a GREAT football team. I knew we were a good team but I had no idea how superb Bama is. We were not in the same universe with you tonight and I salute you for a great game and a richly deserved third NC in four years. I hope to see you in the same game next year.

One thing, though: I believe you are guilty of assault with deadly weapons (Lacy, Yeldon, McCarron, Cooper, etc.) on us and I'm going to report you to the police!

You have been gracious in allowing some of us Domers to visit with you over the last couple of weeks and I have nothing but admiration for this board and its administrators.

Enjoy the win but know we'll be working our you-know-whats off this year to prepare for some payback down the road.
That would be excellent. Nothing would please us more than the opportunity to further rebalance the scales. We need three more attempts... :D

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Thanks for showing some class. We appreciate it.

As far as payback goes, looking at the ledger we still owe you guys for some more painful losses. I agree, let's meet again next January...:)

Quicksilver

1st Team
Mar 13, 2010
Ellicott City, MD
To be honest with you, I doubt many Tide fans thought that Alabama would dominate to the extent that they did tonight. I figured Alabama would win, but I was in the mainstream "23-10" type crowd. Your team had an excellent season. Thanks for posting here.

DCETP

Scout Team
Sep 29, 2012
Thanks for coming around and showing class. I personally would love to see Bama meet the Irish again in another title game. However, they now know they better come to play.

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
You're a great guy - I hope I can be as gracious in defeat as you are.

Good luck with next season!!

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
The Domers for teh most part have proven t be class acts. I think Coach Kelly was very classy. You have a man if integrity running your program. I wish you much success, except of course when we meet!

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
A very good post.

It was nice to see such a high profile game played with intensity, class and dignity from both teams. No cheap shots, no end zone dances - the way football should be played. It's apparent the cream of the crop of well coached college teams were representing college football's elite last night. :)

Coach Kelly was very gracious in his comments and compliments toward Bama. It didn't go unnoticed.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting with us.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.