*****The OFFICIAL Coach Nuss Appreciation Thread*****

cmmiller711

All-American
Nov 24, 2006
Birmingham, AL
I've been driving the Nuss bus around here for a while. I would just like to point out that this offense is the greatest and most accomplished offense in the history of Alabama football. We had 2 1.000 yard rushers, a 1,000 yard receiver, and a QB who SHATTERED almost every single season QB record in the book.

This is how good this offense is.... We had a QB throw for 4 TD's in the national championship game..... and he DIDNT WIN THE MVP. Seriously, think about that.

Nuss called the game of his life tonight, and the body of work that this offense put together this year is better than any before it in T-town.

THANKS COACH NUSS!

BFANLC

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
In a dream world
I haven't been the biggest Nuss supporter ,espec after the A&m debacle, but he called a great game tonight. I think he learned a lot about sec football in the sec championship game.

ganu76

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 24, 2010
I'd also have to raise my hand as being one of the ones who was frustrated with Nussmeier's commitment to the passing game against both LSU and A&M.

However, tonight he called the game perfectly. The tempo was set early and he had the offense controlling the game from the very first snap... literally.

To call it an "excellent job" would be an understatement. It was absolutely brilliant. Never imagined that Bama would control every single element of tonight's game, and doing that always begins with how well your offense is playing.

Job well done, Nuss.

cmmiller711

All-American
Nov 24, 2006
Birmingham, AL
whether or not you agree with the playcallling at the end of the A&M game... This is the greatest, most balanced, most consistent offense, if not of all time at UA, at the very least since the 80s.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
I think he called a tremendous game. Very happy with the play calling. I think he's had a learning curve with a new team, but he was outstanding in the second half of UGA and last night.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I think he learned his lesson after the A&M game and sticking with what we do best.

He called a great game and I think next year we could have an even better offense with AJ coming back.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.