Lou Holtz' Post-game Analysis

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
You forgot the "SLUUURRRRPPP" at the end.

He sounds like Gorilla Grodd from the old Super Friends show.

imaloyalone

Super Moderator
Jan 9, 2005
Northport, AL
He did - and he said "How did it happen? I really don't know"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was a telling moment in the broadcast when Holtz asked this question... "How did it happen", and then immediately said "I really don't know." In his mind, you can tell he was convinced ND would handle Bama... and he just seemed as if he couldn't accept that reality. From any amateur, it was easy to see "how it happened"... Bama came out and punched ND in the mouth. Can't believe a former coach (successful one at that) would say something along these lines. As far as Urban Myer goes, he was having to make comments thinking "this could be us with tire tracks on our backs next year in the BCSNC." Maybe he'll think about tanking a game or too to save himself some embarrasment. :)

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
It was a telling moment in the broadcast when Holtz asked this question... "How did it happen", and then immediately said "I really don't know." In his mind, you can tell he was convinced ND would handle Bama... and he just seemed as if he couldn't accept that reality. From any amateur, it was easy to see "how it happened"... Bama came out and punched ND in the mouth. Can't believe a former coach (successful one at that) would say something along these lines. As far as Urban Myer goes, he was having to make comments thinking "this could be us with tire tracks on our backs next year in the BCSNC." Maybe he'll think about tanking a game or too to save himself some embarrasment. :)
lyrics from Hendrix "Cross Town Traffic," ....tire tracks all across you back, I can see you've had your fun...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.