Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Three-Peat?

BamaNation All-American OreBama's Avatar
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

Three-Peat?

Alabama have done something special by winning 3 of the last 4, but can you imagine a 3-peat with 4 of the last 5? It would be stunning.

Looking at our schedule, returning talent, new recruits, and coaching staff, it is quite possible. Maybe there was more to Saban showing all the Jordan stuff before.

Either way, it is fun to dream.
    Pronounced as or-e-bama not Obama.

Or Chris, if you prefer.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation First Team
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Three-Peat?

it will be determined @ college station and the SECCG. I think if we dont lose focus and dont have too many injuries we will be seeing Oregon in Pasadena
    “There's not too much to say. Alabama thoroughly beat us. They are a better team. They were coached better, they played better, and they looked like they will have a big season. They have a heck of a team.”
    Steve Spurrier

My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

I'd love to play the Ducks for obvious reasons, but I don't care if we play a patsy like ND again.

Or Chris, if you prefer.

BamaNation First Team
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by OreBama View Post
    I'd love to play the Ducks for obvious reasons, but I don't care if we play a patsy like ND again.
    I think Oregon will control their schedule but its also for the reason I'm tired of Oregon fans saying they can leave Bama and the SEC in the dust.
    “There's not too much to say. Alabama thoroughly beat us. They are a better team. They were coached better, they played better, and they looked like they will have a big season. They have a heck of a team.”
    Steve Spurrier

BamaNation All-American Al A Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Alabama have done something special by winning 3 of the last 4, but can you imagine a 3-peat with 4 of the last 5? It would be stunning.

Looking at our schedule, returning talent, new recruits, and coaching staff, it is quite possible. Maybe there was more to Saban showing all the Jordan stuff before.

Either way, it is fun to dream.
    I've always felt that the 2010 team was probably the best team in all areas except the OL. Just look back to that Michigan State bowl game. On that day, Bama was as good or better than any team in the nation on that day. Should not have lost to USCe or the Barn.
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give me Liberty, or give me Death!" Patrick Henry

My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by 81usaf92 View Post
    I think Oregon will control their schedule but its also for the reason I'm tired of Oregon fans saying they can leave Bama and the SEC in the dust.

I know quite a few Duck fans and, yes, they think they have a chance, but so did ND fans.

They're a typical "new money" type team. They think since they can hang 70 on some directional school they can do the same to the SEC elite.

Or Chris, if you prefer.

BamaNation All-American MattinBama's Avatar
    They're a typical "new money" type team. They think since they can hang 70 on some directional school they can do the same to the SEC elite.
    Yet we saw how many they hung on probably the weakest SEC national championship defense since the streak started.

My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by MattinBama View Post
    Yet we saw how many they hung on probably the weakest SEC national championship defense since the streak started.
    Oh, I know. They didn't fair well against LSU either. Oregon has very ignorant fans. The media feeds this as well. The Ducks offense is fun to watch against weak competition, but doesn't produce results against elite teams. The defense has ranged from average to abysmal too. You can't argue with stupid people, though.

Or Chris, if you prefer.

BamaNation Second Team smohabbat's Avatar

I guarantee Oregon will not win the PAC. Stanford looks really strong next year. If we see a team from the PAC next year, it'll be Stanford and not Oregon.

It's relaxing to know we'll have all summer plus two weeks to prepare for Manziel. Trust in Saban, Smart and company to find a gameplan to contain Manziel. So excited for next season! Roll tide roll!!

Alabama Crimson Tide

BamaNation First Team
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Oh, I know. They didn't fair well against LSU either. Oregon has very ignorant fans. The media feeds this as well. The Ducks offense is fun to watch against weak competition, but doesn't produce results against elite teams. The defense has ranged from average to abysmal too. You can't argue with stupid people, though.
    yea i do like to watch their offense,but their fans (I work with several) think they have the SEC "problem" solved, and whine about that they wouldve beat the boogs if Dyer hadnt cheated, yet they couldnt handle the most overated defensive lineman named Fairly. Them and the Boise "fans" are on par for the biggest whiners ive encountered and thats saying alot since I lived with LSU and *U fans growing up. I would still love a Bama vs the Quacks natty for the chance for a threepeat
    Steve Spurrier

BamaNation First Team
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by smohabbat View Post
    I guarantee Oregon will not win the PAC. Stanford looks really strong next year. If we see a team from the PAC next year, it'll be Stanford and not Oregon.

It's relaxing to know we'll have all summer plus two weeks to prepare for Manziel. Trust in Saban, Smart and company to find a gameplan to contain Manziel. So excited for next season! Roll tide roll!!

Stanford is possible since its at the Farm, but Thomas and Manziel are on Bama's mind right now and we have a long break.
    RTR
    Steve Spurrier

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Three-Peat?

It's a strong possibility. It looks good,very good. Can't wait to look at this team in the spring. My good friend already said 16, well, we'll see, but it looks great!
    ROLL TIDE!

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by smohabbat View Post

It looks like Johnny Football has some Honey Badger in him, and makes bad choices....we shall see but me thinks he is a playa
    Raj: Excuse me, I can't be drinking, I'm about to make an important scientific discovery here!
    Howard:What? Galileo did his best work while drinking wine!
    Raj: How do you know that?
    Howard: He was Italian, it's a reasonable assumption.
    Raj: Dude, can you even open your mouth without saying a cultural stereotype?
    Howard: I'm sorry Galileo drank diet sprite!