irNate

1st Team
Nov 19, 2010
Snellville, GA

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
Mussberger said last night why would Saban want to go to the NFL. He's paid 5 million dollars a year and get 4 or 5 top draft picks a year.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
This paragraph sums up the SEC dominance as well as I've seen written..This is exactly why the rest of the country just can't catch up to the SEC Football standards..

"They are able to stay at home, and would be crazy to leave the place where college football is biggest and best. So the sport grows at a faster pace in the South, and the SEC schools have the money and facilities, and coaches, and it just all feeds on itself"..

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
No idea who this guy is, but I think he qualifies.

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefoo...-seasons-coach-in-class-all-by-himself-010713

Still thinks Te'o deserved the Heisman! Although he admitted he was "roadkill".

And CNS is headed to the NFL.................!

(What are the qualifications to do his job? Bet most here could do better.)
exactly how did you view that as an anti SEC article? seemed to be pretty accurate and expressed a valid viewpoint to me.
And, If he has an opinion about the heisman, he's entitled to it.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Did I say anti-SEC? No. Anti-Saban.

You’d just like for someone to throw it back in his face once. Just one time so he can get his, to show that he can’t just do anything he wants.
He then efforted a smile, taking at least three whole seconds to work the corners of his mouth up and hold it in a sneer for proof.
No one can measure up to Alabama, or to the SEC. The only hope for anyone else is that all the conference shakeups of college football end up with the SEC merging with the NFC South.

Did all of you guys forget the "they could beat an NFL team" hype? Yeah, aTm wins, and all of a sudden, it stopped. Sounds like it is back. They don't like us, they don't like the SEC, but they really hate CNS.

So, he wrote about what he saw. (Same thing we all saw.) He couldn't change that. Just had throw the "Saban to NFL" nonsense in. Seemed like a ruse, to hide his true feelings. He had to add something snarky, after every observation. I still think he qualifies.

Maybe that is what the editors want: some hidden digs, to get both sides to read the piece. And link it, and fill up the comment section. I guess it worked.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
To quote the great Reggie Jackson they don't boo nobody's. they certainly don't hate on you if you are not Great. Coach Saban is the greatest coach of this Generation in any sport.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
To quote the great Reggie Jackson they don't boo nobody's. they certainly don't hate on you if you are not Great. Coach Saban is the greatest coach of this Generation in any sport.
Very true. I'd put Phil Jackson and Coach K. up there as far as coaching ability; all 3 have had great players, a target on their back for years, and still manage to win multiple titles in their respective sports. No doubt in my mind CNS is the best HC in football (at any level) in the game game right now (Belichick is a close #2).

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.