If you're AJ, do you re-evaluate your draft status?

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
yeah....at Tight End
Also, let's not forget about Manziel. He's a redshirt, so he can leave after the 2013 season. With dual-threat QB's being all the rage in the NFL right now, you never know.

That's debatable. I personally don't think he's that good of a quarterback, but he's huge and he's athletic with an arm that is good enough. Logan's problem is that he is a terrible decision maker, but that hasn't hurt Cam Newton yet. Ultimately Thomas won't be a 1st rd pick, but it wouldn't surprise me at all to see him in the preseason discussion.

Good point about JM, I forgot he was a redshirt. Johnny is also lucky because Russell Wilson is paving the way for short athletic quarterbacks in the NFL. Without his season this year, Manziel would be hurt by his lack of size.

Last edited:

Rolltide_PA

1st Team
Jul 31, 2011
Personally I'd like to see AJ leave for the NFL. He'd get drafted which basically guarantees him $2.5M over 5 years even if he's just holding a clipboard. But the lure of a 3-peat, only losing 9 scholarship seniors (and likely a few juniors), a loaded WR, TE, and RB corps will keep him around. Fingers crossed he doesn't sustain an injury of course

bamabackerzack

Apr 17, 2010
coral springs,fl
Have any reports come out regarding a.j. Injuring his foot last night? I searched but couldnt find any.
Last night walking to the team bus he had a boot on his right foot.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Have any reports come out regarding a.j. Injuring his foot last night? I searched but couldnt find any.
Last night walking to the team bus he had a boot on his right foot.
Probably more for his calf from when he injured it on his 3rd down run and Nix's knee went right into his calf.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.