Question: The morning after...

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Yeah, he said Bama for blown out of him. When does a five point loss that came down to the wire a blowout loss?!
I hope that ppl keep trying to sour the championship milk with talk of A&M. They and LSU are probably our toughest games next year and getting this extra motivation can only help keep the players focused during the offseason. FWIW, losing by 5 after committing 3 turnovers AND still having a chance to win at the end is only a blowout to Skip. Someone should let Skip know we've done well with rematches; I expect us to beat A&M next year by 2 TDs at least.

I hope that ppl keep trying to sour the championship milk with talk of A&M. They and LSU are probably our toughest games next year and getting this extra motivation can only help keep the players focused during the offseason. FWIW, losing by 5 after committing 3 turnovers AND still having a chance to win at the end is only a blowout to Skip. Someone should let Skip know we've done well with rematches; I expect us to beat A&M next year by 2 TDs at least.
Yeah we have figured out JM regardless of what people said. Just look at him after the first quarter. We could very well have #16 on the horizon.

Sabine Free Sta

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 3, 2012
I'm feeling really laid back this morning. The game went just like I had hoped...to heck with a close exciting game. I also vividly remember the 24-23 game in '73. It is nice to finally have things set right after 39 years.

bamafan76

1st Team
Sep 19, 2004
Kenner, LA
After hitting the bed LATE, finally up and ready to hit the streets of Miami and wear my Bama gear proudly while we sight see!

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Getting up at 6 this morning wasn't that bad..even though I didn't get much sleep. I am still excited about the outcome, that I am sure I will crash tonight and go to bed very early.

jsanderson

Scout Team
Nov 17, 2007
If anyone knows someone who has a spare program from the game I will pay them what they paid for it. My friend wasn't able to get any programs. Said they was sold out where she was at. I am sadden by the fact I don't have one from this championship but do the other 2.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I had maybe 3 hours sleep. My 16 month old son would not go to sleep after the game. He got sick during pregame, threw up, we bathed him and put him to sleep before kickoff. My wife threw up around 10 and the little guy woke up around 11 and we watched the rest of the game together. My wife ended up staying up with him until 4. My wife is home sick and the little guy was well enough to go to daycare. It was some night.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.