Cooper
Norwood
White
Black
Ch Jones
Bell
Shinn
Cy Jones

Ridiculous......there may not be enough footballs to go around the next few years.

Neos

Suspended
Nov 14, 2011
Don't forget Robert Foster. If we have some guys step up on the OL we could seriously make another run for it next year.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I can't believe we have to wait 7 1/2 months to see them out on the field again. I am so looking forward to this coming season. I think we will be better than we were this year. Good thing I like baseball as that will keep me occupied this off-season.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Then look at you RB depth with the incoming talent. It almost isn't fair.

Of course, it is really the OL and DL that decide these games. How are you guys looking there?

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006

Of course, it is really the OL and DL that decide these games. How are you guys looking there?
and the fact that we'll have 7 QB's on hand. 6 with a scholly and the 7th probably deserving of one.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA

Good question. I know the back center played well when he was in, but he ain't know Barrett Jones.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006

We lose 2 starters on the DL (Williams and Square) and a primary backup (Dial). We probably lose 3 starting OL (Fluker is probably going pro). I feel decently about our DL because Ivory started playing pretty well at the end of the season and we have some decent depth at DE with Pagan, Stinson, Pettway (maybe a Jack though) and the freshmen we redshirted this year. I was hoping Walker would stay with us because I think he'd see the field pretty quickly. Our OL is a bit more precarious. Our backups this year got some good game experience throughout the season. Ryan Kelly seems like he'll be decent and Arie K. will be a quality starter (save he can stay healthy) and then we'll see if the JUCO OT can step in right away. The OL is definitely the biggest area of concern for 2013 going forward. I think we'll obviously have a step or two back (how could we not with 2 All Americans and a first round pick leaving), but I think we'll be adequate.

We will be a bit thin on the DL if our young guys don't step up, but the likely starting pair of Pagan and Stinson is pretty solid.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

Agreed...we are set at the skill positions and have a good set of athletes coming back on the offensive line. The challenge will be in them coming together as a unit. The D line has some studs coming back. We lose Jesse. I expect we will land one more stud for this unit on signing day in addition to a diamond in the rough we already have on board.

I think we will be just fine next year.

RammerJammer91

1st Team
Nov 27, 2012
9 deep at WR, and even if Lacy leaves, we'll be 7 deep at RB with: Teldon, Fowler, Hart, Drake, Tenpenny, Henry, Jones. Add in O.J Howard and Vogler at Tight End and AJ returning and the 2013 Offense has the potential to be really, really special.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
We talk about the WR position next year and we forget to add in Robert Foster, Raheem Falkins, and Ardarious Stewart.
Internet rumblings of a Kamara committment last night as well. If we can get some quality reps for AJ's backup next year the outside skill positions will benefit from one on one coverage all year long.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I think Howard will be a game changer for you guys the way Cooper was this year. He will offer the same types of mismatches that #80 did last night for the Irish. If your O-Line is solid, you guys will score 45+ ppg next year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.