Help the site out

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Traffic is pretty high today. Everyone do the site you love a favor, and show some support for those who moderate and support the back end of this thing. It won't hurt you and it'll keep the site running for many moons to pass.

Last edited by a moderator:

DCETP

Scout Team
Sep 29, 2012
Re: Help the site out, click a link

Done. And also, thank you to everyone involved with running this site for all you do!

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO

I know you're just trying to help, but I'm not sure if they want this. It is actually against the TOS and they will cancel your account if there are a bunch of suspicious clicks.

Last edited by a moderator:

irNate

1st Team
Nov 19, 2010
Snellville, GA

I know you're just trying to help, but I'm not sure if they want this. It is actually against the TOS of Google ads to ask for clicks, and they will cancel your account if there are a bunch of suspicious clicks.
^this but having extra clicks on a day after a repeat is expectable, and google will warn you a hundred times before they take action.. unless you are somehow making it impossible to not click on ads

Bad Pony

All-American
Nov 14, 1999
Pelham

It never hurts to buy gear from the football fanatics link at the top of the page...like I did last night :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.