Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

"It felt like we were sinking in quicksand and we couldn't get out of it!"

http://my.chicagotribune.com/#sectio.../p2p-73928097/

"They're back-to-back national champs," Irish coach Brian Kelly said. "So that's what it looks like. Measure yourself against that, and it was pretty clear across the board what we have to do."
    "We knew one team would break," Alabama defensive end Damion Square said, "and it wasn't going to be us."

"They did not dominate us," Nix said. "We just didn't play our ballgame, man. We didn't make tackles. Everything we did or had lined up should have worked."
    In whatever context or interpretation, Alabama was destroying everything Notre Dame built over a brilliant season, stomping validation into a million little pieces.
    "It felt like we were sinking in quicksand," guard Chris Watt said. "We couldn't get out of it."

2. Advertisement

Re: "It felt like we were sinking in quicksand and we couldn't get out of it!"

Nix in denial.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Jessica4Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    Angelic on TideFans.com

We didn't dominate them huh? Then what was it called?
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica4Bama View Post
    I think he was just trying to be polite and not speak for the rest of the team. What he meant was, "man, all I can do is speak for myself's! They dominated me fo sho!"

BamaNation All-American bamabelle1991's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Nix and Te'o were non-factors. Now Nix wants to go all Taylor Martinez on us. PULEEZE. The only player on defense who I remember making tackles is #17.

BamaNation All-SEC
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Louis Nix was going against a guy who had an injured foot and needs surgery this week. An injury that was considered season ending and Nix got schooled. Heck, the only guy to lay a hand on McCarron all night was Jones.

My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Nix is right. Bama didn't dominate them. They HUMILIATED them. Dominate is too kind.

When you give up 7 yards per carry, you got OWNED!
    RTR

BamaNation All-SEC Perrett4Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    Nix in denial.
    This
    "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." Genesis 1:1

maybe colt mccoy can call nix and help him through his stages of grief
    Hail Mary, Full of Grace, Notre Dame in Second Place, with a made up girlfriend

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame Jessica4Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    Angelic on TideFans.com

If Colt wouldn't have got hurt... If we would have put Lee in over Jefferson... If we would have played the first half like we did the second...

Let them keep whining while we kiss our rings.
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18

Nix got nixed...

BamaNation First Team Highway59's Avatar
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica4Bama View Post
    If dominate is not the word the irish would use, well maybe they would prefer for it to be a "ka bump ka bump" sound effect, followed by them being referred to as road kill.....

which game did Nix play in last night?