Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    HaHa on TideFans.com

"It felt like we were sinking in quicksand and we couldn't get out of it!"

Nix III got hit in the head one too many times.
    ROLL TIDE!

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: "It felt like we were sinking in quicksand and we couldn't get out of it!"

IIRC coming into the game ND hadn't allowed an 80 plus yard drive all season. How many did we end up with? Yes you were completely dominated Mr. Nix.

BamaNation First Team Kevin4Bama's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Mellow on TideFans.com

Everything we did or had lined up should have worked.
    In the illustrious words of Mike Tyson:

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face."
    "Auburn would never admit it, but it always wanted to be Alabama when it grew up." -ESPN's Gene Wojciechowski

Suspended
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin4Bama View Post
    In the illustrious words of Mike Tyson:

"I love pigeons and I'll eat your childrens because I'm impregnable."
    FIFY

BamaNation First Team Rattlehead82's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Lurking on TideFans.com

Notre Dame isn't giving Nix a proper education if he can't tell he and his teammates were dominated. Or maybe he was just concussed. I did notice Nix's use of LSU's "fake an injury to slow the offense down tactic". On the play he got injured, he was on the sideline, then walks to the middle of the field and falls down. A few plays later he's back in the game getting dominated. NCAA really needs to do something about that.

BamaNation All-American Catfish's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica4Bama View Post
    If Colt wouldn't have got hurt... If we would have put Lee in over Jefferson... If we would have played the first half like we did the second...

Let them keep whining while we kiss our rings.
    Texas would have won that game going away if only Colt hadn't sprained his cervix.
    "...Defense shut 'em down! Offense make plays! Hey, let's go be champions, boys!"- Greg McElroy

BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica4Bama View Post
    If Colt wouldn't have got hurt... If we would have put Lee in over Jefferson... If we would have played the first half like we did the second...

Let them keep whining while we kiss our rings.
    In the words of Dandy Don Meredith, "If ifs and buts ​were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas!" Roll Tide!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CullmanTide View Post
    IIRC coming into the game ND hadn't allowed an 80 plus yard drive all season. How many did we end up with? Yes you were completely dominated Mr. Nix.
    i know we had 5 drives longer than 70
    Hail Mary, Full of Grace, Notre Dame in Second Place, with a made up girlfriend

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    i know we had 5 drives longer than 70
    we even had one over 90!
    Due to the current workload, the light at the end of the tunnel will be temporarily turned off.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Texas would have won that game going away if only Colt hadn't sprained his cervix.
    so not quite butthurt, but close

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DzynKingRTR View Post
    we even had one over 90!
    97 yards, iirc. and it was right after halftime, just to salt the wounds a bit.

-Bertrand Russell

ó Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Notre Dame should have talked to Shane Falco. I know he worried about quicksand.
    Due to the current workload, the light at the end of the tunnel will be temporarily turned off.

BamaNation All-American Catfish's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by DzynKingRTR View Post
    Notre Dame should have talked to Shane Falco. I know he worried about quicksand.
    And SPIDERS!
    "...Defense shut 'em down! Offense make plays! Hey, let's go be champions, boys!"- Greg McElroy