Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Re: Urban Meyer's comments in the latter part of the post game BCS Championship Show

Yes and the media hasn't called him on it either...if it was CNS, the media would never stop talking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by selmaborntidefan View Post
    Well I'd like to see O for Auburn Urban still at Florida, but he left to watch his kids grow up. I know kids grow fast nowadays but really - his kids grew up, graduated high school & college & got married in ONE YEAR?

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American OreBama's Avatar
    My Mood
    None on TideFans.com

Re: Urban Meyer's comments in the latter part of the post game BCS Championship Show

Urban Meyer is just another Saban casualty.
    Pronounced as or-e-bama not Obama.

Or Chris, if you prefer.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by WalkaboutSean View Post
    I couldn't believe that Urban picked Notre Dame. By the 2nd quarter of the game, he looked like a complete fool.

c'mon now, give him credit! It didnt take that long tio look foolish.

BamaNation First Team

Urban's tone was one of my favorite parts of the game. He wanted to give back whatever they paid him, click his heels together, and go home. But instead he had to come up with stuff to say about Nick Saban, whom he now envies more than any person should envy. Remember, Urban (thanks to Tebow) hoisted the crystal two years out of three, so last night any thought of him being the best coach was crushed.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMan09's Avatar

Urban has been forever "Processed" as far as I'm concerned..Couldn't care less as too what he thinks or says..Go take your Xanax Urban & just shut the heck up..

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Cat View Post
    Yes and the media hasn't called him on it either...if it was CNS, the media would never stop talking about it.
    I seem to recall that some hit him pretty hard when he took the OSU job.

Urban invented running away scared.
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. 2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tidetwin View Post
    I seem to recall that some hit him pretty hard when he took the OSU job.
    Though it wasn't asked, the un-asked question was definitely obvious. When the panel began rehashing the reasons why the SEC has won 7 consecutive titles Urban was asked to explain it as well. As he was doing it his situation and how he handled it was just screaming to be talked about but no one had the rocks to do it. But trust me. The panel was thinking about it.
    Last edited by Bamabuzzard; January 8th, 2013 at 11:38 AM.
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exist, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by bamafaninOhiO View Post
    Urban Meyer is a believer in the virtues of the spread offense...so naturally he thinks that a spread team will always beat a pro set team...

and most of the country that watched the game last night would disagree with him this morning.
    And in the pregame he kept drilling the fact that Alabama uses spread principles.

BamaNation Second Team

Is it just me or did it seem like Urban Myer's tongue was just a little thick?

BamaNation Second Team
    My Mood
    Amused on TideFans.com

What happened to coach sumlin? He started off the pregame but never was brought back. And I bet Myers had that same feeling of pressure he felt at Florida while sitting there watching the Tide steam roll the domers.

Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by jsanderson View Post
    What happened to coach sumlin? He started off the pregame but never was brought back. And I bet Myers had that same feeling of pressure he felt at Florida while sitting there watching the Tide steam roll the domers.
    If I had to guess it was probably because all the accolades he was giving Bama pre-game. Sumlin seemed to make no bones about who and why was going to win the game. Not enough ND love coming from him I guess.
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exist, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

BamaNation Hall of Fame cbi1972's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

"I would like to see Alabama play against the top 25 teams in the country back to back and when they finally slip up, declare the winner national champion." - Urban Meyer, inspired by Tim Brando.
    Audemus jura nostra defendere
    "When a loaf of bread looks like a banquet, I've no right buying tobacco. " - Grandpa Joe