Thank you Alabama

IndyHoosier

Jan 8, 2013
Thank you for shutting up the most irritating fans in the country. Thank you for putting the reversible jacket fans back in their place. Thank you for shutting up Lou Holtz, Mike Golic, Burnt Mush Burger and many other local Indiana talking heads who you probably don't know. Thank you for humiliating them. Thank you for humiliation Mante Tea'o. You guys are great. I hate ND your the best.

Go IU

IndyHoosier

Jan 8, 2013
Oh I approved alright. You guys (SEC in general) have been awesome to watch for a while now, but that beat down was simply amazing. Watched it at a bar in Indy which meant the place was crawling with ND fans, you could have heard a pin drop starting at the 10 minute mark in the first quarter. I wore red

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
Oh I approved alright. You guys (SEC in general) have been awesome to watch for a while now, but that beat down was simply amazing. Watched it at a bar in Indy which meant the place was crawling with ND fans, you could have heard a pin drop starting at the 10 minute mark in the first quarter. I wore red
LOL. Bet it wasn't long before they crawled out.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Glad our team obliged. Living up there with them must be like living the barner fans after the 2010 season.

IndyHoosier

Jan 8, 2013
There arent that many "true" ND fans, just a bunch of Catholics and proximity fans, which is why its so irritating. The worst of all is the ND football IU basketball fan who went to neither school. Those reversible jacket fans are at the core of my ND hatred

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
There arent that many "true" ND fans, just a bunch of Catholics and proximity fans, which is why its so irritating. The worst of all is the ND football IU basketball fan who went to neither school. Those reversible jacket fans are at the core of my ND hatred
You are right friend. Loyalty is everything.

TidefaninOS

All-SEC
Feb 14, 2009
Ocean Springs, MS
Here's an idea - buy an Alabama T-shirt and wear it under your Hoosier jacket. And next time you catch crap from an ND fan, just open your jacket. You won't have to say a word!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Oh, I know exactly what you mean. I used to live in NYC and every guy who was Catholic was a default ND fan, unless he had a tie to one of the local Catholic schools like Fordham, etc...

Edit: To our numerous Catholic members (and visitors), this is not intended to be anti-Catholic at all. It's just a statement of fact in his earlier post - he's correct - of the situation across our Midwest and Northeast...

Last edited:

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
The Hoosier saying he was wearing Red was probably like the lone ND fan wearing green in the middle of all those Bama fans when they panned over them at the end last night. Anybody else see that?

You are welcome Hoosier. I'm beginning to like you!:wink:

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
Thank you for shutting up the most irritating fans in the country. Thank you for putting the reversible jacket fans back in their place. Thank you for shutting up Lou Holtz, Mike Golic, Burnt Mush Burger and many other local Indiana talking heads who you probably don't know. Thank you for humiliating them. Thank you for humiliation Mante Tea'o. You guys are great. I hate ND your the best. Go IU
POTY

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.