Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Skip Bayless - Big Serving of CROW -- I hope Stephen A GIVES IT TO HIM BIG TIME

Skip Bayless‏@RealSkipBayless

I am about to eat a big plate of crow, 10am E, EsPN2. Come watch Stephen A gloat!
    last night

Skip Bayless‏@RealSkipBayless

I haven't been so wrong about a game since USC named the score against my OU Sooners in the 2005 title game on this same field.

Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite
    I hate that sorry pile of dung......
    Raj: Excuse me, I can't be drinking, I'm about to make an important scientific discovery here!
    Howard:What? Galileo did his best work while drinking wine!
    Raj: How do you know that?
    Howard: He was Italian, it's a reasonable assumption.
    Raj: Dude, can you even open your mouth without saying a cultural stereotype?
    Howard: I'm sorry Galileo drank diet sprite!

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    HaHa on TideFans.com

Skip Bayless - Big Serving of CROW -- I hope Stephen A GIVES IT TO HIM BIG TIME

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrimson View Post
    I hate that sorry pile of dung......
    I'm watching it, and he kinda did. But then he brought up A&M and ruined it.
    ROLL TIDE!

BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Skip Bayless - Big Serving of CROW -- I hope Stephen A GIVES IT TO HIM BIG TIME

He is a tool and a fool.

Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Re: Skip Bayless - Big Serving of CROW -- I hope Stephen A GIVES IT TO HIM BIG TIME

Yeah, Brando brought up the aTm game this morning. He's using last night's beat down as his explanation as to why he can't objectively say that Alabama is the best team in college football. Because they dominated the Irish yet lost at home to aTm and also in light of how aTm finished the season.

I guess aTm's two losses never happened. I guess their one win against us eliminates those two losses. Makes sense.....
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exist, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bamabuzzard View Post
    Yeah, Brando brought up the aTm game this morning. He's using last night's beat down as his explanation as to why he can't objectively say that Alabama is the best team in college football. Because they dominated the Irish yet lost at home to aTm and also in light of how aTm finished the season.

I guess aTm's two losses never happened. I guess their one win against us eliminates those two losses. Makes sense.....
    OR LSU should be champions because they beat A&M........
    Raj: Excuse me, I can't be drinking, I'm about to make an important scientific discovery here!
    Howard:What? Galileo did his best work while drinking wine!
    Raj: How do you know that?
    Howard: He was Italian, it's a reasonable assumption.
    Raj: Dude, can you even open your mouth without saying a cultural stereotype?
    Howard: I'm sorry Galileo drank diet sprite!

Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

One caller (Bama fan) on another local show this morning called in and told the host who was using Brando's same logic "If y'all want to go down that road then why stop at aTm. By y'alls logic I've got Western Michigan as deserving a shot at the title as well." LOL!
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exist, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Connecticut is clearly the best team in the nation because they beat Louisville who beat Florida who beat Florida State who beat Clemson who beat LSU who beat Texas A&M who beat Alabama
    Due to the current workload, the light at the end of the tunnel will be temporarily turned off.

BamaNation All-American BamaDMD's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Yeah. If we use that logic, we should have just ended the football season right there and declared A&M instant champions...

BamaNation Hall of Fame Tide1986's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

...or Louisville should be champions because they beat Florida who beat aTm.

Edit: I bow to Design King. His post is much better than mine.
    The Concord Blue Devils, 15-Time World Champions: 2012, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2003, 1999, 1997, 1996, 1994, 1986, 1982, 1980, 1979, 1977, and 1976. Enriching the lives of young people through a commitment to youth development and performance excellence.

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music.” ― Sergei Rachmaninoff

“The discovery of a wine is of greater moment than the discovery of a constellation. The universe is too full of stars.” ― Benjamin Franklin

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Paranoid on TideFans.com

Welcome to the playoff mentality. The playoff mentality says a teams body of work isn't what matters, how they are playing at the end of the season is all that matters.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Mamacalled's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

What got me is Bayless talked about how Manzeil and TAMu ran over us and the game was a blowout. Ugh... What were the stats and score after the first quarter? Seems that after the first they did not do too well against us. A rare interception that probably should have been a run at the goal line was what cost us that game.

BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KrAzY3 View Post
    Welcome to the playoff mentality. The playoff mentality says a teams body of work isn't what matters, how they are playing at the end of the season is all that matters.

Isn't that the definition of "best team"?

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Paranoid on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by CraigD View Post
    Isn't that the definition of "best team"?
    If you only watch pro sports it is. It tells us that 10-6 is better than 16-0, even if 16-0 already beat 10-6. It says being best really means best in a moment, not during a season.

Basically, I reject your notion of "best".