Skip Bayless - Big Serving of CROW -- I hope Stephen A GIVES IT TO HIM BIG TIME

crmsntd91

1st Team
Sep 30, 2010
9 teams have ran the table and won the BCSNCG.

My rebuttal to this would be how many BCS champions have gone undefeated. I have not looked it up but I don't think it is more than 3 or 4. Using Timmy's logic 11 or 12 BCS champs are undeserving. What a nut job!!!!

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
He's an LSU homer. He has to lie to himself so he doesn't have to face the reality that Alabama is a freakin monster again. He remembers the Bryant years and doesn't want to relive them.
whether Tim Brando thinks Bama is the best team or not...the majority says 'yes they are', and the latest crystal ball's new address is Tuscaloosa, Alabama.

...i wont be losing any sleep over what he 'thinks'.

uofaJO1987

1st Team
Oct 25, 2011
Highland Home, AL
So, you're seriously saying Notre Dame, the undefeated regular season team that beat the Big 12 champion (blew them out) and the Pac-12 champion (that beat Oregon), and beat some of the best teams the Big 10 had to offer didn't belong in that championship game? Are you kidding me? Of course they belonged in that game, they earned it. We might as well just not play the regular season with the ridiculousness you are spouting.
Oklahoma was a co-champ with K-State because of K-State's loss to Baylor. I'd say K-State is the real Big 12 champ seeing how they beat Oklahoma on the field.

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
So, you're seriously saying Notre Dame, the undefeated regular season team that beat the Big 12 champion (blew them out) and the Pac-12 champion (that beat Oregon), and beat some of the best teams the Big 10 had to offer didn't belong in that championship game? Are you kidding me? Of course they belonged in that game, they earned it. We might as well just not play the regular season with the ridiculousness you are spouting.
Yes. Oregon is better than ND. So is Texas A&M. I am saying that in hypothetical a four-team playoff of Bama, ND, and those two teams, ND would have been weeded out in the "first round". Note that I did include Notre Dame in the scenario. I agree that they deserve it. Please tone down your venom toward me. I have done nothing to cause you to take such an adversarial tone. Roll Tide, my friend. I mean you no harm.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Oklahoma was a co-champ with K-State because of K-State's loss to Baylor. I'd say K-State is the real Big 12 champ seeing how they beat Oklahoma on the field.
That's not how the Big 12 sees it, and yes I was aware but the point still stands. K-State narrowly beat Oklahoma and I'd bet on Notre Dame if the two played.
Yes. Oregon is better than ND. So is Texas A&M. I am saying that in hypothetical a four-team playoff of Bama, ND, and those two teams, ND would have been weeded out in the "first round".
Good thing I don't mind going a bit off topic...

Stanford held Oregon to 14 points. Florida held Texas A&M to 17 points. We can all act as though their gimmick offenses are unstoppable, but reality is they were not. They create match-up problems for some teams, true, but they can't muster any offense at all against others. Oregon is not better than ND. We know that because they did not perform better than ND. Had they performed as well as ND, they would have played for the championship. They didn't, so they didn't and that's all there is to it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.