Did the Nd Cheer leaders and leprechaun quit?

BFANLC

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
In a dream world
I saw the sideline a few times and each time the cheer leaders and little leppy were just standing facing the field not cheering with sad looking faces. Did Bama make even their butts quit? :cool2:

rhm54

1st Team
Nov 30, 2006
To me, I was highly disappointed with them throwing in the towel. If I ever heard my coach say "Well, we might have a chance if the other team doesn't come out for the second half" I would absolutely lose it.

Man up and play don't quit. You worked hard enough to get here, give it your all.

IndyHoosier

Jan 8, 2013
It is so awesome that this is a conversation. If you knew how much @$@ ND fans talked about the south and Bama you would hate them as much as me

BFANLC

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
In a dream world
It is so awesome that this is a conversation. If you knew how much @$@ ND fans talked about the south and Bama you would hate them as much as me
Trust me I know, I went on their sites before the game and after and all you get is trailer trash talk. I don't know if I've ever seen cheer leaders quit.

Alan22

Oct 6, 2012
Cocodrie, LA
That picture is priceless. LOL.

But one of my favorite moments, was on Amari's big crossing-route touchdown. As Amari rounded the corner to tip-toe into the end zone, one of ND's male cheerleaders at the bottom right of the screen was pointing saying, "He stepped out! He stepped out RIGHT THERE!" Clear as day, still inbounds but me and my friend rewinded that a few times to our amusement. :biggrin:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.