Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 14 to 26 of 31
  1. #14
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    Posts
    17,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    HaHa on TideFans.com

    Virginia Tech You Are Hereby Put On Notice!

    Quote Originally Posted by colbysullivan View Post
    I have watched that game so many times and still don't know how they scored 24 points.
    We had many mistakes that game.
    ROLL TIDE!

  2. Advertisement
  3. #15
    BamaNation All-American BAMA1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Mobile
    Posts
    4,269
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Virginia Tech You Are Hereby Put On Notice!

    Quote Originally Posted by colbysullivan View Post
    I have watched that game so many times and still don't know how they scored 24 points.
    That kickoff return for a touchdown helped.

  4. #16
    BamaNation First Team jcabama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Cochran, GA
    Posts
    273
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Tired on TideFans.com

    Re: Virginia Tech You Are Hereby Put On Notice!

    Three turnovers to none, dead legs from LSU and a lucky bounce or two--recipe for a loss to a good team with a superb QB. He'll be good next year but Bama legs will be fresh and the speed will be no surprise. Barring the bounces we zip him up in a web of defenders while the O pounds the ball--Nuss learns his lessons!

  5. #17
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Tidewater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Blacksburg, Vir.
    Posts
    7,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Brooding on TideFans.com

    Re: Virginia Tech You Are Hereby Put On Notice!

    Hokie fans on a message board predict 42-3, if VT is lucky.

    Seriously, if they don't clean house on the offensive staff, VT will get destroyed.
    If they hire a really good offensive staff, they will merely be defeated.

  6. #18
    BamaNation First Team ART's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Alexander City, Alabama, United States
    Posts
    846
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Bored on TideFans.com

    Re: Virginia Tech You Are Hereby Put On Notice!

    Va Tech......no problem. aTm is who we will be preparing for. Coach will have all summer to get ready for Mr. Football.
    I know they are here. You can smell em hanging around the gates, trying to figure out how the latches work! Little do they know, Staci is waiting with a 10KV prod and Earl just hangs em up and skins em. ~ CoastGhost

  7. #19
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    Posts
    17,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    HaHa on TideFans.com

    Virginia Tech You Are Hereby Put On Notice!

    Quote Originally Posted by jcabama View Post
    Three turnovers to none, dead legs from LSU and a lucky bounce or two--recipe for a loss to a good team with a superb QB. He'll be good next year but Bama legs will be fresh and the speed will be no surprise. Barring the bounces we zip him up in a web of defenders while the O pounds the ball--Nuss learns his lessons!
    This^^^^
    ROLL TIDE!

  8. #20
    BamaNation Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    7,599
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

    Re: Virginia Tech You Are Hereby Put On Notice!

    VT fans being far more meek than Michigan fans last offseason. They were circling the calendar as soon as they stole that Sugar Bowl.

  9. #21
    BamaNation First Team
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    somewhere off in the wild blue yonder
    Posts
    507
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

    Re: Virginia Tech You Are Hereby Put On Notice!

    vt will rely on logan thomas, but unless he has a garcia moment then the game will pass them bye, we need to hope for focus and no injuries
    “There's not too much to say. Alabama thoroughly beat us. They are a better team. They were coached better, they played better, and they looked like they will have a big season. They have a heck of a team.”
    Steve Spurrier

  10. #22
    BamaNation First Team Im_on_dsp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canton, GA
    Posts
    573
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Virginia Tech You Are Hereby Put On Notice!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bamabuzzard View Post
    Here's my prediction on Junny Fit-ball for 2013. Somebody get a pin and write this down for me. SEC defenses will adjust and Junny Fit-ball will have a much tougher time jack rabbit'n around in 2013.
    I hope you're right but I highly doubt it. We may be able to slow him down a little bit but he still has just amazing quickness with those feet. He's Barry Sanders that can pass and/or Doug Flutie on a permanent drip of 5-hour Energy. What I think A&Ms issue is going to be losing key players on their line and of course losing Swopes.

  11. #23
    BamaNation All-SEC BamaBuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    1,919
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Persnickety on TideFans.com

    Re: Virginia Tech You Are Hereby Put On Notice!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bamabuzzard View Post
    Here's my prediction on Junny Fit-ball for 2013. Somebody get a pin and write this down for me. SEC defenses will adjust and Junny Fit-ball will have a much tougher time jack rabbit'n around in 2013.
    HCNS will also get an extra week to prepare for aTm's jack rabbit.....

    'This Is Crimson Tide Football'
    Where The A Says It All!

    ROLL~TIDE~ROLL
    This Above All: To thine own self be TRUE!
    [William Shakespeare - (Hamlet)]


  12. #24
    BamaNation First Team
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    276
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Virginia Tech You Are Hereby Put On Notice!

    i agree. coach will be chomping at the bit for the A@M game. while we have signiicant changes next year, A@M will have key ones as well.

    lose both off tackles first two rounds of the draft
    los two starting receivers, including swope his best one
    losing his 5 star rb michaels.
    losing his starting center, who like jones called the offensive sets.
    losing two starting linebackers.
    losing one starting def tackle
    losing two starting def backs, and a nickel back

    i do believe with the recruiting years since saban we may be able to replace our losses better. this game could decide the west.

  13. #25
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    Posts
    17,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    HaHa on TideFans.com

    Virginia Tech You Are Hereby Put On Notice!

    Quote Originally Posted by bamanix View Post
    i agree. coach will be chomping at the bit for the A@M game. while we have signiicant changes next year, A@M will have key ones as well.

    lose both off tackles first two rounds of the draft
    los two starting receivers, including swope his best one
    losing his 5 star rb michaels.
    losing his starting center, who like jones called the offensive sets.
    losing two starting linebackers.
    losing one starting def tackle
    losing two starting def backs, and a nickel back

    i do believe with the recruiting years since saban we may be able to replace our losses better. this game could decide the west.
    I believe so too. I just didn't know they were losing so much.
    ROLL TIDE!

  14. #26
    BamaNation First Team
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Youngstown, OH
    Posts
    252
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

    Re: Virginia Tech You Are Hereby Put On Notice!

    VT way down. Unfortunately we thought theyd be alot better when we scheduled them. Thats on them not us.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
'Gear UP! Get your University of Alabama Crimson Tide National Championship & Football Dynasty Gear!