Virginia Tech You Are Hereby Put On Notice!

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Here's my prediction on Junny Fit-ball for 2013. Somebody get a pin and write this down for me. SEC defenses will adjust and Junny Fit-ball will have a much tougher time jack rabbit'n around in 2013.
Will be missin 2 prize bulls at the OT positions. Not going to help him unless they've got two more prize bulls waiting in the wings.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Here's my prediction on Junny Fit-ball for 2013. Somebody get a pin and write this down for me. SEC defenses will adjust and Junny Fit-ball will have a much tougher time jack rabbit'n around in 2013.
a few points about texas a and m going into next year. you hit on the adjustment by sec defenses. also, i have a feeling, the a and m game will be a burr in saban's saddle (and we saw some progress throughout the game as we adjusted). an additional x-factor is texas a and m spending all spring and summer with a spotlight on them. they are already getting tons of press the last two days and that could easily go to the player's heads (has sumlin dealt with this kind of success in the past?).

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
a few points about texas a and m going into next year. you hit on the adjustment by sec defenses. also, i have a feeling, the a and m game will be a burr in saban's saddle (and we saw some progress throughout the game as we adjusted). an additional x-factor is texas a and m spending all spring and summer with a spotlight on them. they are already getting tons of press the last two days and that could easily go to the player's heads (has sumlin dealt with this kind of success in the past?).
Saban subtly mentioned it last night about hurry up offenses taking the coaching element somewhat out of it and that is why he was so proud of the 2012/2013 team. I bet that aTm game is mentally marked on his calendar. Saban doesn't like to get "showed up". I would be willing to bet Junny Fit-ball has been elevated to 2010 $cam Newton/Iron Bowl status in Saban's mind. Also, we don't catch them coming off of playing LSU next season either. Might be a different Tide team Junny sees.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Will be missin 2 prize bulls at the OT positions. Not going to help him unless they've got two more prize bulls waiting in the wings.
You also forget Swope not being there he was a big mismatch against us. I say VT and aTm are our tougest games outside of possibly the SECCG with the massive exodus of LSU.

KnockturnalTide

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 8, 2012
A, A
With all due respect to Mr Manziel, but I concur. It seems most tend to ignore the fact that aTm was pretty much shut down from the end of the 1st quarter on. He is a fantastic athlete, and I am sure he will have a good year. I just dont see it being anywhere on par with this one though. Roll Tide!

U of A

3rd Team
Oct 16, 2011
Nashville TN 37211
With all due respect to Mr Manziel, but I concur. It seems most tend to ignore the fact that aTm was pretty much shut down from the end of the 1st quarter on. He is a fantastic athlete, and I am sure he will have a good year. I just dont see it being anywhere on par with this one though. Roll Tide!
very very true...they only scored 9 more after we woke up.

Coverage: CBS

3:30 PM ET, November 10, 2012
Bryant-Denny Stadium, TUSCALOOSA, AL

1 2 3 4T
#15TA&M 20 0 0 929
#1ALA 0 14 3 724

Top Performers
Passing: J. Manziel (TA&M) - 253 YDS, 2 TD
Rushing: E. Lacy (ALA) - 16 CAR, 92 YDS, 1 TD
Receiving: R. Swope (TA&M) - 11 REC, 111 YDS, 1 TD

Scoring Summary

FIRST QUARTERTA&MALA
TD10:34Christine Michael 1 Yd Run (Taylor Bertolet Kick)70
TD07:59Ryan Swope 10 Yd Pass From Johnny Manziel (Taylor Bertolet Kick)140
TD00:41Christine Michael 1 Yd Run (Pat Failed)200
SECOND QUARTERTA&MALA
TD10:04T.J. Yeldon 2 Yd Run (Jeremy Shelley Kick)207
TD00:19Eddie Lacy 2 Yd Run (Jeremy Shelley Kick)2014
THIRD QUARTERTA&MALA
FG04:56Jeremy Shelley 28 Yd2017
FOURTH QUARTERTA&MALA
FG14:16Taylor Bertolet 29 Yd2317
TD08:37Malcome Kennedy 24 Yd Pass From Johnny Manziel (Two-Point Conversion Failed)2917
TD06:09Amari Cooper 54 Yd Pass From AJ McCarron (Jeremy Shelley Kick)2924

jcabama

1st Team
Jul 19, 2004
Bonaire GA
Three turnovers to none, dead legs from LSU and a lucky bounce or two--recipe for a loss to a good team with a superb QB. He'll be good next year but Bama legs will be fresh and the speed will be no surprise. Barring the bounces we zip him up in a web of defenders while the O pounds the ball--Nuss learns his lessons!

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Hokie fans on a message board predict 42-3, if VT is lucky.

Seriously, if they don't clean house on the offensive staff, VT will get destroyed.
If they hire a really good offensive staff, they will merely be defeated.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
VT fans being far more meek than Michigan fans last offseason. They were circling the calendar as soon as they stole that Sugar Bowl.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.