Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: McCarron finishes season with 30TD/3INT....

I think AJ is the best QB in Bama's rich history. Yep, I went there.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaJama17's Avatar
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

I never thought I'd ever see a Bama QB throw 30 TD's. Just a few years ago when GMAC threw 20 TD's I thought that was amazing.

BamaNation Hall of Fame cbi1972's Avatar
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    Manning's ratio: 1 INT for every 3.36 TDs
    RGIII's ratio: 1 INT for every 6.17 TDs
    AJ's ratio: 1 INT for every 10 TDs
    Meaning it would have been Griffin's record broken, not Manning's.
    Audemus jura nostra defendere
    "When a loaf of bread looks like a banquet, I've no right buying tobacco. " - Grandpa Joe

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Here's a number for you: 1.15%. That's the percentage of interceptions to pass attempts for AJ in his Alabama career. He's thrown 8 INTs in 3 seasons while throwing 690 passes. Unbelievable.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation All-American
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Come on guys he is a just a "game manager" and probably the weakest link in our offense.

Remember when the ND fans were saying that Golson probably had the edge over AJ? That worked out well.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by RollTide1224 View Post
    Come on guys he is a just a "game manager" and probably the weakest link in our offense.

Remember when the ND fans were saying that Golson probably had the edge over AJ? That worked out well.
    I heard a caller on a radio show say he considers AJ a game manager like "that McElroy boy." If AJ is only a game manager, he may as well forget a NFL playing career. He'll be working along side Ozzie as a NFL GM because he obviously knows how to manage a game.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

Where are you guys getting your stats? Manning didn't have the record. He didn't even have the SEC record. Andre Woodson went 36/7 or something along those lines one year.

RG3 doesn't have it either.

In 2009 Kellen Moore threw 39 TDs to only 3 INTs.

BamaNation Hall of Fame bamanut_aj's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

McCarron finishes season with 30TD/3INT....

Quote Originally Posted by JIB View Post
    Where are you guys getting your stats? Manning didn't have the record. He didn't even have the SEC record. Andre Woodson went 36/7 or something along those lines one year.

RG3 doesn't have it either.

In 2009 Kellen Moore threw 39 TDs to only 3 INTs.
    Sorry, I think Mannjng held the SEC record, not national. And it's for TD/INT ratio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk