An extra perk from last nights game, the boogs are now living in a virtual

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006
One minor point:

It's an actual hell, not a virtual one.

The boogs I know on Facebook were completely besides themselves. It was highly entertaining.
I saw an old Auburn "friend" posting things during the BCSCG like, " be classy Bama, and take your starters out" "stop trying to run up the score Bama"

They are such butthurt and sore losers and worry more about Bama then their own worthless program.

I have to admit one Allbarn friend of mine did congratulate us alumni, fans and the team.....

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
hell on earth.

Would it be asking too much for the NCAA to lower the boom on them and invalidate their bogus NC? :)
You have a mean streak Tommy. I like the way you think.

The dominating win and the realization Saban isn't going anywhere has them as upset as I can ever remember. I can't stop peeking at their boards.:)

Capt. Jack

Suspended
Jun 20, 2006
What is sad for them is that they actually have a crystal football recently (as illegitimate as it may be) and they can't even enjoy it because we have bookended it with our dynasty. Even when they win they can't win.
This is the icing on the cake for me. Their championship season was already tarnished by the Cam scandal and a national perception that they did in fact cheat. Now it's been relegated to a footnote in the latest Tide dynasty. That's pretty awesome.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Would it be asking too much for the NCAA to lower the boom on them and invalidate their bogus NC? :)
Heck, let them keep it. Even the most horrible murderer is given a very good last meal before being executed...

I tell my barner buddies I'm glad the Auburn fanbase got a taste of what Bama fans eat on a regular basis. Just so they can truly appreciate what they are seeing from T-town.

Somehow that doesn't seem to cheer them up. :eek:

Drewy26

1st Team
Aug 16, 2008
Montgomery, AL
Most of the AU people I know (and I know a lot, due to geography) are pretty fatalistic about the whole thing, at least in public. Seems around here, most have worked through the stages of grief and have arrived at acceptance.

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
Haters gonna hate...
Champions gonna win championships...

You figure out who is who.

RTR_UA#1

All-SEC
Jun 16, 2008
Meridian, MS
I have a few barn "friends". They were all running around and singing the praises of Cheeze-cake and Troopa after their NC. Then the 2011 season put them in the shadows...... no more crowing in the barnyard. That was a welcome change. THEN with this past season and "cut the Cheeze-cake" cries....... Oh how I loved it!!
BUT, Lately I am hearing the same old attacks.......Steroids, cheating, buying players, etc......... All I say is sour grapes and walk away. You can't beat a barner at the one game they are really good at..... " knowing all the FACTS"..... LOL!!!!!!
Bad thing is I am also hearing the SAME from the LSWho fans.

The Tide made a bunch of folks mad this year.

Well, all I can say is........ bring it to the field next fall.

ROLL TIDE !!!!

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Just read a post on another board from an Awbie board that claimed they were going to win it all next season......so, maybe we've pushed a few past the point that their meds work.

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
You have a mean streak Tommy. I like the way you think.

The dominating win and the realization Saban isn't going anywhere has them as upset as I can ever remember. I can't stop peeking at their boards.:)

It's not only a mean streak, I also have an unhealthy hatred for them. I know there's some good ones, but damn, they're so few and far between.

Al Becker

3rd Team
Jan 25, 2011
Trussville, Al.
What a long week for the barners. One that I work with just closed his door all week and hardly spoke to anyone. Most at work barely acknowledged that we played a game. I admit that I actively pulled for Oregon two years ago without a doubt, but I swallowed my pride and congratulated each of these barners after their win. Even though the taste was bitter since I thought then and stilll believe their win was shady at best. I expect them to be fans of our opponent, I am theirs, but the comments I did hear were mostly classless. Saban's a jerk, AJ had to come to lee county to find a hot girlfriend...

I trolled a couple of their websites and it was awful. I mean I expect them to hope like heck we lose, I get that, but Wow! Their comments are, well uh.... barn like. ...... cheats, Slive protects them, Emmert is Saban's boy, media props ...... up. I swear there was a thread that discussed Saban dying and their celebration. Really most think their is absolutley no reason that a quality player would go to Bama unless they are paid. I will take every opportunity to enjoy their failure this year and to hope that it continues.

Same bunch that told us just two short years ago what a great staff they had. Way better than Bama's and classy God lovers. How did that pan out?

hacksaw830

2nd Team
Jan 20, 2007
What a long week for the barners. One that I work with just closed his door all week and hardly spoke to anyone. Most at work barely acknowledged that we played a game. I admit that I actively pulled for Oregon two years ago without a doubt, but I swallowed my pride and congratulated each of these barners after their win. Even though the taste was bitter since I thought then and stilll believe their win was shady at best. I expect them to be fans of our opponent, I am theirs, but the comments I did hear were mostly classless. Saban's a jerk, AJ had to come to lee county to find a hot girlfriend...

I trolled a couple of their websites and it was awful. I mean I expect them to hope like heck we lose, I get that, but Wow! Their comments are, well uh.... barn like. ...... cheats, Slive protects them, Emmert is Saban's boy, media props ...... up. I swear there was a thread that discussed Saban dying and their celebration. Really most think their is absolutley no reason that a quality player would go to Bama unless they are paid. I will take every opportunity to enjoy their failure this year and to hope that it continues.

Same bunch that told us just two short years ago what a great staff they had. Way better than Bama's and classy God lovers. How did that pan out?
I had a similar experience at my workplace. Most are barners but of coarse the past two seasons they "dont really care about college football" but you can bet your sweet rear end they were fans when they won the natty in 10 and when we lost to LSU and ATM and they let me know it but I just smiled and said yep they got us, its pointless to argue and I think it ...... them off when I dont really react to them. I want to tell those wannabe ...... they can stick it for all I care but I guess Saban did it for me the other night. Good luck with ole harry high school, 7-5 gus bus I could not be happier for them. Roll Tide #15 you suckers!

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
Kirk Cousins still has nightmares about that game.
He should for some reason msu continually didn't block Upshaw. It's like they didnt know that he rushed 95% of the time. They weren't even doing roll outs, they just let him crush cousins and their first backup til they finally got to the 3rd strong qb who was a receiver.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.