Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Suspended
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: An extra perk from last nights game, the boogs are now living in a virtual

Haters gonna hate...
    Champions gonna win championships...

You figure out who is who.

2. Advertisement
    My Mood
    Inspired on TideFans.com

I have a few barn "friends". They were all running around and singing the praises of Cheeze-cake and Troopa after their NC. Then the 2011 season put them in the shadows...... no more crowing in the barnyard. That was a welcome change. THEN with this past season and "cut the Cheeze-cake" cries....... Oh how I loved it!!
    BUT, Lately I am hearing the same old attacks.......Steroids, cheating, buying players, etc......... All I say is sour grapes and walk away. You can't beat a barner at the one game they are really good at..... " knowing all the FACTS"..... LOL!!!!!!
    Bad thing is I am also hearing the SAME from the LSWho fans.

The Tide made a bunch of folks mad this year.

Well, all I can say is........ bring it to the field next fall.

ROLL TIDE !!!!
    ....."The price of victory is high but so are the rewards"....
    Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

News|BB|FB|Rec Moderator runtheoption22's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Just read a post on another board from an Awbie board that claimed they were going to win it all next season......so, maybe we've pushed a few past the point that their meds work.

My Mood
    Inspired on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption22 View Post
    Just read a post on another board from an Awbie board that claimed they were going to win it all next season......so, maybe we've pushed a few past the point that their meds work.
    Love it!!

Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

BamaNation Hall of Fame jthomas666's Avatar
    My Mood
    Stressed on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by BamaBuc View Post
    Wasn't there also Bama 49 - Michigan St. 7 in the 2010 Cap One Bowl in Orlando!
    Kirk Cousins still has nightmares about that game.
    I may disagree with you, but I'm pretty sure you're not Hitler.

One thing is certain, they WILL roll the stumps the day CNS decides to retire.

BamaNation Second Team

It's weird; the barners are taking this worse than the domers...

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by TideMan09 View Post
    Suxs for them then..Cause "The Process" shows no signs of slowing down & this was a supposed rebuilding year for us..Only thing I can think to tell them..Welcome to Bama World..LOL
    but, Chizik is worth ten Sabans! they can still take solace in that, right?

My Mood
    Inspired on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by scrodz View Post
    It's weird; the barners are taking this worse than the domers...
    Par for the course.

The barners are President of the Bama Haters Club.
    Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

BamaNation Hall of Fame TommyMac's Avatar
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by IMALOYAL1 View Post
    You have a mean streak Tommy. I like the way you think.

The dominating win and the realization Saban isn't going anywhere has them as upset as I can ever remember. I can't stop peeking at their boards.

It's not only a mean streak, I also have an unhealthy hatred for them. I know there's some good ones, but damn, they're so few and far between.
    "I'm just a simple plowhand from Arkansas, but I've learned over the years how to hold a team together, how to lift some men up, how to calm others down, until finally they've got one heartbeat, together, a team."

Coach Bryant

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Big A Re: An extra perk from last nights game, the boogs are now living in a virtual

Tell 'em BCS = BAMA CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES
    "If you get knocked down, get up"- Coach Paul Bear Bryant.

BamaNation Second Team

What a long week for the barners. One that I work with just closed his door all week and hardly spoke to anyone. Most at work barely acknowledged that we played a game. I admit that I actively pulled for Oregon two years ago without a doubt, but I swallowed my pride and congratulated each of these barners after their win. Even though the taste was bitter since I thought then and stilll believe their win was shady at best. I expect them to be fans of our opponent, I am theirs, but the comments I did hear were mostly classless. Saban's a jerk, AJ had to come to lee county to find a hot girlfriend...

I trolled a couple of their websites and it was awful. I mean I expect them to hope like heck we lose, I get that, but Wow! Their comments are, well uh.... barn like. ...... cheats, Slive protects them, Emmert is Saban's boy, media props ...... up. I swear there was a thread that discussed Saban dying and their celebration. Really most think their is absolutley no reason that a quality player would go to Bama unless they are paid. I will take every opportunity to enjoy their failure this year and to hope that it continues.

Same bunch that told us just two short years ago what a great staff they had. Way better than Bama's and classy God lovers. How did that pan out?

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Al Becker View Post
    What a long week for the barners. One that I work with just closed his door all week and hardly spoke to anyone. Most at work barely acknowledged that we played a game. I admit that I actively pulled for Oregon two years ago without a doubt, but I swallowed my pride and congratulated each of these barners after their win. Even though the taste was bitter since I thought then and stilll believe their win was shady at best. I expect them to be fans of our opponent, I am theirs, but the comments I did hear were mostly classless. Saban's a jerk, AJ had to come to lee county to find a hot girlfriend...

I trolled a couple of their websites and it was awful. I mean I expect them to hope like heck we lose, I get that, but Wow! Their comments are, well uh.... barn like. ...... cheats, Slive protects them, Emmert is Saban's boy, media props ...... up. I swear there was a thread that discussed Saban dying and their celebration. Really most think their is absolutley no reason that a quality player would go to Bama unless they are paid. I will take every opportunity to enjoy their failure this year and to hope that it continues.

Same bunch that told us just two short years ago what a great staff they had. Way better than Bama's and classy God lovers. How did that pan out?
    I had a similar experience at my workplace. Most are barners but of coarse the past two seasons they "dont really care about college football" but you can bet your sweet rear end they were fans when they won the natty in 10 and when we lost to LSU and ATM and they let me know it but I just smiled and said yep they got us, its pointless to argue and I think it ...... them off when I dont really react to them. I want to tell those wannabe ...... they can stick it for all I care but I guess Saban did it for me the other night. Good luck with ole harry high school, 7-5 gus bus I could not be happier for them. Roll Tide #15 you suckers!