An extra perk from last nights game, the boogs are now living in a virtual

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
hell on earth. You gotta know that they realize that they're never gonna close the chasm between the two programs as long as Coach Saban is around.

Would it be asking too much for the NCAA to lower the boom on them and invalidate their bogus NC? :)

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
That's pretty much how everyone feels right now - it's Bama's world and they're only guests.

I LOVE the hatred.
Suxs for them then..Cause "The Process" shows no signs of slowing down & this was a supposed rebuilding year for us..Only thing I can think to tell them..Welcome to Bama World..LOL

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
glad this thread is being brought up.

went over to ITAT to see the suffering and this is what I saw:

-Bama is juicing on steroids. they are too big and strong to be considered a college team.

-Bama cheats and pays players.

-when will this Bama Machine stop. how long can they sustain this run????

- they hope CNS is offered a huge amount of money from an NFL team or CNS retires soon.

that pathetic fanbase truly believes everything they post in that cesspool.:rolleye2:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

-Bama is juicing on steroids. they are too big and strong to be considered a college team.

- they hope CNS is offered a huge amount of money from an NFL team or CNS retires soon.

that pathetic fanbase truly believes everything they post in that cesspool.:rolleye2:
I know. Hilarious, considering that they had players go on national TV and say they were paid. (They were somehow hard to find for the NCAA.) 99.0% of the college-viewing public believes that they purchased Cam and they purchased a NC ring - but they are unconscious...

ART

1st Team
There's no stopping this CRIMSON MACHINE!!! They know it. I'm ALMOST over the "THUMB"!! Almost.......3 in 4 years is quickly making that a distant memory. For me, the current circumstances for them HAVE to be SO MUCH worse than what we went through. If they won 3 in 4 I'm not sure I could live through it.....thank you GOD for sending us CNS!! ROLL TIDE!

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
As hilarious as the boogers are, the pure enjoyment I have at this time is watching Big 10 fans and Notre Dame fans arguing over who lost better to Alabama. They are simply devouring each other on another site I frequent. It's truly a wonderful sight to behold.

Booger fans, they mad.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
To make it worse for the Barnies, if we don't threepeat, their other big rival, Georgia, would be a good bet to win it.

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
One minor point:

It's an actual hell, not a virtual one.

The boogs I know on Facebook were completely besides themselves. It was highly entertaining.

ART

1st Team
Darn, I'm missing out on all the boog torment. U guys send me some links. hehe I don't have any friends or family who will even talk about their team right now. Certainly don't know any obnoxious ones. Kinda wish I did so I could be obnoxious too. lol JKJK!!!

My friends know some tho and I tell them, Why do you associate with those ppl? You know how they are.

Last edited:

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame

Don't forget the ones that are saying AJ's girlfriend looks like a drag queen since she is now a "traitor"! Meanwhile, every other man in the world thinks she's smokin' hot!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Yes but their fans gave us our due. Some of the comments on how bad we were beating them during that game were some of the funniest I've ever read.
Yes they were. They didn't take it as heavily as the ND fans did. My nephew's FIL is from MI, and is a MSU grad. (GM plant manager for a number of plants.) We used to be a regular golf foursome and he was high as a kite when Saban was there. He was hangdog when CNS left for LSU, but he had a good black humor approach to it. That showed up in the thread when we played MSU...

ColumbusTide

1st Team
Jan 10, 2007
What is sad for them is that they actually have a crystal football recently (as illegitimate as it may be) and they can't even enjoy it because we have bookended it with our dynasty. Even when they win they can't win.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.