Thank you 2012 Crimson Tide

bamadp

All-SEC
Sep 24, 2006
Sheffield, Al.
I've been a Tide fan for 60+ years, so the beatdown of Notre Dame was especially sweet. Congratulations and thanks to all the coaches and players who had the dedication and perseverance to reach the goal, it makes a lot of people very happy and proud. I figured the Tide would win because all that "team of destiny" and "rah-rah" stuff wears off after about five minutes, then it boils down to who has the best, most prepared players, and my money is on CNS every time. What surprised me is that it was basically over so early. ND couldn't put up much of a fight. When we scored our third TD I knew it was over, and that was basically after one quarter. I say Thank You and Roll Tide!!! :BigA:

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
Thank you Crimson Tide 2012! You brought us many moments of excitement and jubilation. Some downs help us put the good times in perspective. Thank you for putting your heart and soul into the season. You have made me proud every day to be an Alabama fan. Most of all, you did it with class and dignity.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.