What's the next "Excuse" for Bama Dominance?

oversigning
grey shirting
academic "assistance"
pay to play
easy curriculum
dodging uf, uga, so car (i love this one btw...)
not playing a pac 10 team

those are the excuses i heard this week
If ANY team wants to play Bama then by all means come to Tuscaloosa and lets do a home and home.

Seriously how many pac 10, big 10 teams,big 12 teams want to do a home and in this house at BDS? I dont see anyone beating down Mal Moores door to sign us up.

As far as fla,uga and s car why is this now suddenly important now that weve won? Nobody has ever mentioned a darned thing when uga won their 2 sec titles(when our program was down/really), when fla wasnt playing us and when s car was mentioned and people said "who".

Also where is this easy curriculum? Id like for these clowns to elaborate besides the run of the mill easy, top250 rankings excuse and the whos who of the members. Have they ever enrolled at UA? Last time I checked UA is tops in many areas of business, law,medical and others but of course these anti fans wont talk about it, dont know the real truth or have never set foot on campus so they dont know their heads from their butts.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.