Someone Call Rod Serling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maudiemae

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2003
West Palm Beach, Florida
Thanks for spelling that out. I needed it.

I have watched the TZ. Serling's name didn't ring a bell for some reason. I know his face and voice, though. The entire series is also on Netflix streaming for those interested. I can't believe some of the famous actors that were on it.
I love to watch it just to see all of the famous actors that were on it! William Shatner was on it! If you say you don't know who that is, I will just go find a likeable old folks home right now!

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
I love to watch it just to see all of the famous actors that were on it! William Shatner was on it! If you say you don't know who that is, I will just go find a likeable old folks home right now!

Shatner was at the top of my list when I stated famous actors were in it. I love the episodes he is in. I'm pretty sure it was two. You can certainly hear Captain Kirk when he's talking about the creature on the wing of the plane. :)

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
O.K., I've got the Doberman now. I see Mike the baby Tiger. Check for the Script "A". And I still see Garfield on BJ's jersey. The last one may be due to one too many hits of blotter at the Dead concert in Tampa in '95, but I still see it.

Last edited:

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001

Now I see the dog too.

How wonderfully strange. Serling would be pleased, I'm sure.

If you look at the photo and squint your eyes just right, the bucket rim above Saban's head turns into his halo. :BigA:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
O.K., I've got the Doberman now. I see Mike the baby Tiger. Check for the Script "A". And I still see Garfiled on BJ's jersey. The last one may be due to one too many hits of blotter at the Dead concert in Tampa in '95, but I still see it.

you're just seeing the other one ;)

Rattlehead82

1st Team
Feb 3, 2008
Pace, FL
Rorschach's journal...

I heard a joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life is harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. The great team Alabama Crimson Tide is in town tonight. Go see them. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor... I am a Notre Dame fan." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.