Mrs. Terry saban appreciation thread

TidefaninOS

All-SEC
Feb 14, 2009
Ocean Springs, MS
Wanted to start this by saying I'm sure that 90 percent of us don't know all the things that "Ms. Terry" does to support our beloved football team and university. But there's no way that CNS could do his job without her undying help and support. Just wanted to express my appreciation for all that she does. (And from the linked article, maybe we should refer to her as "CTS"!):wink: Thanks, Ms. Terry!

http://blogs.tennesseevalleynow.com/bamablog/2013/01/08/nick-saban-talks-about-beloved-miss-terry/

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
I noticed something on that video earlier that was posted that I didn't noticed game night. Was that Mrs Terry next to coach when he was holding up the crystal the first time? She had the biggest, most genuine, smile on her face. She is so supportive of coach and the university.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
In one of his recent press conferences Saban said that when they met she didn't know what a first down was but that now he had no doubt that she thought she should be head coach of this team.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
She seems to be a great person. We were on the quad tailgating that first A-Day in 07 and she stopped and talked with us. Very nice lady and she does great work with the Nick's Kids Foundation.

BamaSam1

Scout Team
Dec 12, 2011
I saw it too, Coach Terry was pleased for sure!!!
I told my son on game night that she was beaming with pride. She does'nt just look like a coach's wife, she looks like someone who genuinely loves The Tide! (no poem intended)

Jordan54

1st Team
Aug 20, 2007
Gardendale, Al
The story is that she kept encouraging Mal Moore in those last few tough weeks in Miami (Dolphins). I think she is the one to thank for him being our coach. We are blessed to have her at our University.

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
I want some of thread too. I'm convinced that without her encouragement to do so, they wouldn't be with us in Title Town today. Her womanly intuition was most certainly on target for this one. She has graciously become the Grand Dame of Alabama football and every good thing it stands for.

Thank you, Mrs. Terry, for pitching your tent in Tuscaloosa, and may those tent pegs be driven deep, deep, deep for your whole family.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.