Is it weird the position I'm most looking forward to seeing next year is PK?

smohabbat

Scout Team
Oct 13, 2011
Shelley was amazing this year even though a few PAT gave me a near heart attack. Im excited to see Griffith boot it from 55+ next year consistently.

It's interesting to see what happens with Cade. Griffith has a bigger leg than him on KO's but I'm sure Saban will still give Foster the nod.

crmsntd91

1st Team
Sep 30, 2010
Going to be disappointed I think. Griffith may be good even great, but I don't see any kicker consistently booting 55 yard FGs.

Shelley was amazing this year even though a few PAT gave me a near heart attack. Im excited to see Griffith boot it from 55+ next year consistently.

It's interesting to see what happens with Cade. Griffith has a bigger leg than him on KO's but I'm sure Saban will still give Foster the nod.

smohabbat

Scout Team
Oct 13, 2011
Foster was the big disappointment. He should play lb for us next year. Foreign kickers and punters seem to have been vastly popular and successful in the ncaa of late. I have full faith in Griffith. The only position I question on st is finding a stable option for punt returning. I wish Cyrus Jones was the one returning punts Monday night.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
i love seeing kickers when they're out for XP or kickoffs...not so much otherwise
yes, its a little wierd since it means our offense isnt putting it in the end zone. I prefer seeing them wth 65-75 XPs rather than 55+ yard field goal attempts, of which they'll be successful on maybe half of them if they're really special.

smohabbat

Scout Team
Oct 13, 2011
Any Bama fan should know that kickers are an important part of the game. They get praised the most when they win a game and blamed and ridiculed the most when they hook it wide right.

Kickers and Punters are overlooked when they are quite vital. You're not going to score on 100% of your drives. But knowing if the drive stalls arould the 35 yd line and still being able to get 3 on the board is a luxury.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.