Link: Anthony Steen to return for Senior season.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Steen probably graded out better than Cyrus K the last two games but received no attention whatsoever.

257WBY

Suspended
Aug 20, 2011
He's nasty in the trenches. Some on the recruiting board have bad mouthed Mississippi kids, but Steen and Norwood have been solid.

REBELZED

All-American
Dec 6, 2006
I think he will really stand out next year. He was one of our most consistent and nasty linemen this year but he was overshadowed by Fluker (literally) and Jones next to him

BoroBama

1st Team
Jun 12, 2008
free agent

only 20 guards were drafted last year and early projections had him 29-32 range as insane as that sounds
He had been told he would be somewhere in the 4th. He hopes to move to early third or late second next year.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
LT: Cyrus Kouandjio
LG: Arie Kouandjio
C: Ryan Kelly
RG: Anthony Steen
RT: Leon Brown

You don't bring in "2 in 3" JUCO players to redshirt...Leon Brown is going to start barring Fluker's improbable return or an injury.
I think you hit the starts right on the head. Shepherd might get in as well at RT if Brown doesn't pan out. But I think you got all 5 correct as of right now.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Add Steen to AJ, and Mosely!! Is this decision by these three young men mostly about likely draft position or are there other factors that these three are using to return? RTR.
LSU has like 20 guys leaving early, so the Alabama players have to stay because there are only so many draft spots available.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.