Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BamaNation All-SEC tidefanbeezer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: My Favorite Image From Game

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Are we sure that's Pagan? Looks more like Cyrus Jones. At least, it does on my phone.
    Looks too beefy to by Cyrus.

Good picture regardless of who's in it.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-SEC
    Post Thanks / Like

my favorite image was the scoreboard at 00:00

BamaNation All-American MattinBama's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatMarch View Post
    Landon Collins. If any player could look into the camera and yell, "Hey Mom!" It would be great if it were him.
    An article I read said he whispered "I told you so." in her ear during the post game celebration.

BamaNation All-SEC
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by MattinBama View Post
    An article I read said he whispered "I told you so." in her ear during the post game celebration.
    If Collins gets "it", between Vinny, Nick Perry and HaHa (who seemed to have a lightbulb moment Monday night) we are super stacked at safety. HaHa played in such a way that this kid could be a surprise All American next year. The way he was moving around the field was af if he understands "it" now. Not thinking but just playing within the system and the calls.

Post Thanks / Like

Not my favorite but, some one had to do it.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

If Collins gets "it", between Vinny, Nick Perry and HaHa (who seemed to have a lightbulb moment Monday night) we are super stacked at safety. HaHa played in such a way that this kid could be a surprise All American next year. The way he was moving around the field was af if he understands "it" now. Not thinking but just playing within the system and the calls.
    Dont' forget Eddie Williams...and Jarrick Williams (who, by all assumptions seemed to be a bit better than Perry).
    "I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships. Conference championships and national championships. I love it here because that's just not what I want, but what this fanbase expects."
    --Alabama Head Football Coach, Nick Saban

“Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on it’s ability to climb a tree, it will spend it’s whole life believing it is stupid.” — Albert Einstein

BamaNation All-American IMALOYAL1's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

Yes indeed. He and a few others have really improved their knowledge over the season. Next year looks bright for him.