My Favorite Image From Game

Highway59

1st Team
Jan 29, 2009
In Alabama off "highway59"

Found this picture of Pagan and Collins celebrating a special teams play. Its my desktop background now. Cool picture.....

Anybody else ran across some good images from the game they would be willing share?

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada

Found this picture of Pagan and Collins celebrating a special teams play. Its my desktop background now. Cool picture.....

Anybody else ran across some good images from the game they would be willing share?
Thanks to you, 59, it is now my desktop background as well! :)

N AL Tider

1st Team
Jun 18, 2007
Sweet Home AL
I have looked for it but cant find it..(probably because it was on tv) my favorite was Brian Kelly scratching/rubbing his head as in what have I gotten into? It was AWESOME!!!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Are we sure that's Pagan? Looks more like Cyrus Jones. At least, it does on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my post may not be what I typed thanks to auto correct. Also, I may need an emoticon but cannot use one in this post.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
I can't find it now, but there was a picture of the little Notre Dame leprechaun cheerleader peeking at the BCS trophy during the game with a very sad look. Made me giggle a little.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I can't find it now, but there was a picture of the little Notre Dame leprechaun cheerleader peeking at the BCS trophy during the game with a very sad look. Made me giggle a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my post may not be what I typed thanks to auto correct. Also, I may need an emoticon but cannot use one in this post.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009

That's the one. Made me giggle again :biggrin:

GreatMarch

All-SEC
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham, AL
An article I read said he whispered "I told you so." in her ear during the post game celebration.
If Collins gets "it", between Vinny, Nick Perry and HaHa (who seemed to have a lightbulb moment Monday night) we are super stacked at safety. HaHa played in such a way that this kid could be a surprise All American next year. The way he was moving around the field was ** if he understands "it" now. Not thinking but just playing within the system and the calls.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
If Collins gets "it", between Vinny, Nick Perry and HaHa (who seemed to have a lightbulb moment Monday night) we are super stacked at safety. HaHa played in such a way that this kid could be a surprise All American next year. The way he was moving around the field was ** if he understands "it" now. Not thinking but just playing within the system and the calls.
Dont' forget Eddie Williams...and Jarrick Williams (who, by all assumptions seemed to be a bit better than Perry).

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
Yes indeed. He and a few others have really improved their knowledge over the season. Next year looks bright for him.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.