Congrats and Notes from an ND fan who attended the BCSNCG

GulfCoastTider

Hall of Fame
I hope you'll stick around. I've enjoyed reading your posts.

On my flights today, I ran into three Notre Dame fans. All of them were as gracious as you've been. I tried to be the same way. One older gent looked at my shirt and shook his head and said, "we didn't even belong on that field." I told him, "Notre Dame is a very good team, but even very good teams still lose like that. You're not as bad as you think you looked."

JD95

All-American
Oct 18, 1999
Birmingham, AL
The ND fans I encountered in Miami were all outstanding, without exception. I still don't care much for the Fighting Irish (I'm 44 and can't / won't get over the history) but I have 100% respect for their fans!

JD95

All-American
Oct 18, 1999
Birmingham, AL
The ND fans I encountered in Miami were outstanding and friendly, without exception. I still don't care a lick for the Fighting Irish (I'm 44 and can't - or won't - get over the history), but I've got nothing but respect for their fans.

tftplisa

1st Team
Jul 11, 2003
North Ridgeville, Ohio, USA
Thanks for the compliments and class you've shown. I had a neighbor who is a ND fan and congratulated me (sincerely) and said he'd bring over some Jameson for a drink together. Some have and show class. Others only look small by complaining about calls and long layoffs before the game.

Thanks very much.

taddy

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 25, 2012
I'll tack on my congratulations and "thanks" for letting me visit your forum. I will also add that I really appreciate how well monitored and managed this site is. It was refreshing to read a site that is kept clean enough that any youngster can read and participate. (I'm not a youngster LOL)

The game wasn't much fun but I wanted to know where we stand. It's remarkable what Saban has done. I always thought he was a fantastic coach. At the end of the day Alabama and Notre Dame are two of the stalwarts of the game and I hope Kelly can keep the program moving forward so we can get another shot.

Again Congratulations!

MBA_99

1st Team
Jan 11, 2010
A, A
Great read, thanks. Come here anytime; plenty of intelligent conversation on all things college football and very well-moderated.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.