Notre Dame's Brian Kelly interviews with Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Re: ESPN reports Brian Kelly interviews with the Eagles today...

This seems to make no sense at all. You think Fran had it bad, this is plain stupid.

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
Left the country? What's that all about? Can't believe his seats hot in South Bend. They already played Navy in Ireland. Maybe he's scouting out London for the Eagles to play there.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
Another coach "processed" by Saban...............:biggrin:
At this rate they may just award us the NC every year without playing a game. That'd be no fun for us not getting to kick butt every game and for CNS not getting to 'process' more coaches.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

FriendlyIrish

3rd Team
Nov 22, 2012
Urban Meyer to Notre Dame...
Oh God no...

I don't think BK is leaving. Many have reported that it is negotiation ploy. What boggles me is it doesn't seem like it was necessary.

We have many EE's coming to campus this week, it is just bad taste and bad timing. Hopefully this #1 class stays together, b/c I have a feeling we are getting Vanderdoes as well.

If he leaves, it is another 5 years of mediocrity most likely.

FriendlyIrish

3rd Team
Nov 22, 2012
I don't see it, either. But I've been surprised before...
We would have won in the NCG if BK wasn't in talks with NFL Teams...

Italics on our board are for sarcasm, LOL.

I hope he doesn't leave. It is just epic meltdown on our board right now so I finally came over to read your boards. It is almost refreshing at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.