Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BamaNation Second Team Calvinwebster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

ND Fans still talking smack opposing fans return the favor!

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Angelic on TideFans.com
    You know, there is some interesting things in those links.

I will say I would like to see some of those games mentioned in there. I my self would like to see something on the ranks of Florida vs Michigan in Michigan with cold weather. (I mean actually cold, such as 25°F with snow flying through the air not 45°F with fair sky) I think it would be great to watch if an SEC team could perform under conditions of harsh winter weather.

Here is a hypothetical question just for fun (since I know it want really happen) How do yall think Alabama could do in “winter wonderland" conditions, lets say Alabama at Wisconsin, 24°F with six inches of snow on the ground (so there is actually snow on the field not just flying in the air.)

Just a thought...

BamaNation All-SEC
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Re: ND Fans still talking smack opposing fans return the favor!

Man those domers are in their own clueless little world. Must be something in the water and their water is terrible.

Post Thanks / Like

Just stupid. We played PSU home and home and tried to get a series home and home with ND and they turned it down. There are some posters in the first thread who are aware of this, yet posters lower in the thread keep parroting the "SEC teams" won't come north. Looks to me like ND didn't want to come south...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

“I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.” Albert Camus

Post Thanks / Like

So Bama wants to play ND home and home, and ND is chicken and says no. So WE are the scared ones??!! ND knows they are outmatched, and refuses to play us. But they hope the world doesnt notice. And notice some of their fans are saying they SHOULD play against the SEC - as long as its the bottom teams. Then in the same sentence they say we are scared of THEM?? After this total beatdown by Bama, I expect this cowardice to just get worse. Bama's not scared of the North. ND is just scared of the south. Pathetic.

BamaNation Second Team
    Post Thanks / Like

domerdomain is joke. Don't judge the ND fan base on your impressions of it please lol

BamaNation All-American
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by athlete37 View Post
    domerdomain is joke. Don't judge the ND fan base on your impressions of it please lol
    Seen much worse. The level of paranoia was at the middle rung of the ladder of college football manic-depressive behavior. An example: All those fan bases they hate, most of us hate them too.

BamaNation All-American B1GTide's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Alabama's team is built for any weather. The Tide's advantage would be multiplied if the championship game were played on a cold, rainy/snowy night somewhere up north. Why? Because they are not only fast and athletic, they are HUGE, and powerful. They can finesse you, or punch you in the mouth - and switch back and forth as circumstances change. You pick the style that you prefer - they will beat you with it.

Artificial surfaces and nice weather are talent "equalizers" - speed and agility are made more important. So, unless those teams contend that they are slower and less athletic so need bad field conditions to have a chance, the argument is silly.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cynical on TideFans.com

It became apparent to me that they all want the SEC to come North, I didn't see anything about ND coming South. Which would be worse, cold and possible snow or 90 degrees and 80% humidity.
    Please stand behind our troops or feel free to stand in front of them.

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    HaHa on TideFans.com

ND Fans still talking smack opposing fans return the favor!

Quote Originally Posted by willie52 View Post
    It became apparent to me that they all want the SEC to come North, I didn't see anything about ND coming South. Which would be worse, cold and possible snow or 90 degrees and 80% humidity.
    We've gone north. We showed Penn State mercy in their own house.
    ROLL TIDE!

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

I do feel sorry for many ND fans. You've waited so long to be relevant again -- and then you are.....the media darlings, with a stud LB who received WAY more accolades than he deserved.....simply because of where he played.

And then, not to have it taken from you -- but instead you receive the football equivalent of a Cat 5 Hurricane -- and by halftime you are looking for FEMA trucks -- must be insanely hard to accept.

I remember in 2008 -- getting the wake up call in the SECCG -- and realizing -- we are good, but we are not, there, yet.

We still had some "personality" issues to work through -- but we had a coach that didn't see Bama as a stepping stone to a better gig -- he wanted the challenge......ND has a coach either looking to leave, or testing the waters (which means he's not long term) -- to get a raise..... they will not contend next year -- or the year after -- and most of their fans have just realized it subconsciously -- and they are acting out

(heavy sigh -- slight smirk -- )
    Raj: Excuse me, I can't be drinking, I'm about to make an important scientific discovery here!
    Howard:What? Galileo did his best work while drinking wine!
    Raj: How do you know that?
    Howard: He was Italian, it's a reasonable assumption.
    Raj: Dude, can you even open your mouth without saying a cultural stereotype?
    Howard: I'm sorry Galileo drank diet sprite!

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cynical on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by JBama_in_PCOLA View Post
    We've gone north. We showed Penn State mercy in their own house.
    In the links most the ND fans were speaking of a SEC team won't go North. Well, have to agree with them on Florida, they don't leave their state if they can help it. I know we have no problem with it, PSU and Mich St. for example.
    Please stand behind our troops or feel free to stand in front of them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrimson View Post
    I do feel sorry for many ND fans. You've waited so long to be relevant again -- and then you are.....the media darlings, with a stud LB who received WAY more accolades than he deserved.....simply because of where he played.

And then, not to have it taken from you -- but instead you receive the football equivalent of a Cat 5 Hurricane -- and by halftime you are looking for FEMA trucks -- must be insanely hard to accept.

I remember in 2008 -- getting the wake up call in the SECCG -- and realizing -- we are good, but we are not, there, yet.

We still had some "personality" issues to work through -- but we had a coach that didn't see Bama as a stepping stone to a better gig -- he wanted the challenge......ND has a coach either looking to leave, or testing the waters (which means he's not long term) -- to get a raise..... they will not contend next year -- or the year after -- and most of their fans have just realized it subconsciously -- and they are acting out

(heavy sigh -- slight smirk -- )
    but we were at least competitive in the 2008 seccg making florida earn it in the 4th quarter.

nd looked like they showed up at the spartathalon but had only trained for a 5k
    Hail Mary, Full of Grace, Notre Dame in Second Place, with a made up girlfriend

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.

— Thomas Pynchon