Blog: Katherine Webb: boyfriend, AJ, wants to play for Cowboys’

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
He also has to sign a contract and play to get paid for the team he doesn't get to choose :)

Last edited:

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Someone in the article said AJ is going to be single very, very soon lol. I think her fame will last longer than 15 minutes personally. She's going to either model or get some sort of good job offers in New York, she's already in corporate training. The sky's the limit and they barely know each other. But who knows. She seems a little too cosmopolitan for AJ imo.

smohabbat

Scout Team
Oct 13, 2011
I said early in the season that AJ would absolutely blossom with the WR and te Dallas has. I really hope it happens. Romo has a bad year for the sake of the future and Jerry drafts AJ. Doubt it'll happen, jerry is an arky. Watch him draft Tyler Wilson this year somewhere

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Someone in the article said AJ is going to be single very, very soon lol. I think her fame will last longer than 15 minutes personally. She's going to either model or get some sort of good job offers in New York, she's already in corporate training. The sky's the limit and they barely know each other. But who knows. She seems a little too cosmopolitan for AJ imo.
I imagine he'd have a sizable line of willing rebounds. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabine Free Sta

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 3, 2012
I remember watching the Cowboys in the old Cotton Bowl when LeeRoy Jordan was a rookie. The Cowboys had a classy coach (Tom Landry) and an owner who let the football people run the franchise, so they made the playoffs 20 straight years. That certainly does not describe the current Cowboys. I don't follow them or the NFL very closely anymore, mainly because I no longer find NFL games to be particularly entertaining. It pains me to say it but AJ would probably be better off elsewhere.

TidePride50

3rd Team
Jan 16, 2010
I'd love it. I'm a big Cowboys fan, but I disagree about Romo. He's a heck of a talent and carried the team most of this year, he's just not clutch. He doesn't have that intangible that all winning QBs at the highest level have.

RTR '12!

JLeodhas

Scout Team
Jul 29, 2012
If AJ does go to the cowboys, I still will not cheer for them. Dallas and the barn is like two peas in a pod to me, hate them both.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Off topic a little, but I just saw on ebay an Alabama mini helmet signed by her. It already has been bid up to $76.00. This is crazy. Haha.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Speaking of the Cowboys, I saw a blurb in the paper today that said Monte Kiffin would be their new defensive co-ordinator.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Would be great if he gets drafted by New England. Brady is beginning to show his age and a couple of understudy years would have AJ ready to take over the team. A perfect fit with similar coaching methods.

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
I imagine he'd have a sizable line of willing rebounds. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not like that, she is a rarity......unless he ends up winning Super Bowls somewhere. She puts Jessica Simpson to shame in both looks and brains. Probably can sing better too ;)

Sure AJ can get the girls, but she is a step up. I am thankful he's not the jealous type.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I read an article the other day that said they actually have just met. A mutual friend introduced them and they texted back and forth a few times but just met in person about a month ago.

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
She well spoken but does her voice pitch and accent not sound identical to the teen Miss South Carolina from a few years back?

CrimsonTusk

1st Team
Sep 14, 2003
Florence AL USA
Would be great if he gets drafted by New England. Brady is beginning to show his age and a couple of understudy years would have AJ ready to take over the team. A perfect fit with similar coaching methods.
As much as I would like to see AJ have a great NFL career, I hope it is not with the Pats or Cowboys. Never been a fan of either and a Bama player won't make any difference to me.

Sagamore Bill

1st Team
Sep 1, 2010
Oklahoma
Very simply, the only difference between the Dallas Cowboys & the Oakland Raiders is a track suit & a pair of chrome sunglasses...
Jerry Jones is the current Al Davis, except Davis had coaching experience.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.