Blog: Katherine Webb: boyfriend, AJ, wants to play for Cowboys’

banjeaux

All-American
Jun 6, 2007
Slidell, Louisiana
http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/2...ly-wants-to-play-for-the-dallas-cowboys.html/

Katherine Webb says her boyfriend, Alabama QB A.J. McCarron, really wants to play for th
e Dallas Cowboys'

Unless you’ve been under a rock for the past few days, you’ve probably heard of Katherine Webb — the girlfriend of Alabama QB A.J. McCarron who has taken the Internet by storm.

Webb, the reigning Miss Alabama USA who saw her Twitter following skyrocket from a couple hundred followers to nearly a quarter million after being mentioned (repeatedly) on air during the BCS National Championship Game, recently sat down with Esquire for a Q&A.

Of interest to Cowboys fans — Webb says her boyfriend would love to be a member of the Dallas Cowboys.

tru2thaduce

All-SEC
Nov 25, 2005
Wichita,Kansas
Not even AJ could overcome the albatross that is Jerry Jones.Id much rather see him be the heir to Big Ben in Steel town.But to each their own.Regardless RTR!

Bad Pony

All-American
Nov 14, 1999
Pelham
The Cowboys haven't been the same since Jerry Jones pretty much ran off Jimmy Johnson...Switzer won his Super Bowl off Jimmy's team....hate they've gone down hill. Roger Staubach...Tony Dorsett....Doomsday Defense and Tom Landry..grew up a Cowboys fan....not so much now....

One good thing, AJ should've have much trouble beating out Romo, he's pathetic...

yesitsmed23

1st Team
Aug 28, 2008
Huntsville, AL
The Cowboys haven't been the same since Jerry Jones pretty much ran off Jimmy Johnson...Switzer won his Super Bowl off Jimmy's team....hate they've gone down hill. Roger Staubach...Tony Dorsett....Doomsday Defense and Tom Landry..grew up a Cowboys fan....not so much now....

One good thing, AJ should've have much trouble beating out Romo, he's pathetic...
couldn't have said it better myself! i was a huge cowboys fan, then Jimmy left, aikman retired along with Moose, Irvin, and Emmett....then Jerry shot the cowboys to hell! They'll be a whole lot better off once he's gone and they ship Romo off!!! I would love to see AJ with the star on his helmet because then i can root for them again!

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
As a lifelong fan of the franchise, I would be ok with that. Would love to see another one of our guys have a Leroy Jordan-type career with the Cowboys.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I could handle A.J. playing for the Cowboys, or any team in the South for that matter. But we all know he'll end up in a rathole more than likely like Trent.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.