It was nice to see Marvin Shinn make it happen in the Championship Game

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
Marvin Shinn was so highly recruited, and he just was not seeing the field as much as expected the last few years....and was buried on the depth chart this year.

Marvin tore it up against Notre Dame, and it nearly brought tears to my eyes.

RTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smohabbat

Scout Team
Oct 13, 2011
2 passes for 14 yards.

sadly, I think he'll be back to being buried in the depth chart next season with White, Foster and Black coming in healthy.

45longcolt

All-SEC
Dec 30, 2007
Warrior 35180
Who is Foster, Cade? How about Bell! You are referring to injured WRs I believe. We have many WRs on the roster and more coming in.
Maybe we should let Saban and other staff decide who steps up.

smohabbat

Scout Team
Oct 13, 2011
Who is Foster, Cade? How about Bell! You are referring to injured WRs I believe. We have many WRs on the roster and more coming in.
Maybe we should let Saban and other staff decide who steps up.

robert foster one of the top wr recruits from PA

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
I think he could have a break out year next year. He has all the talent just needs to string it together. AJ will find the open guy next year. Get open and you will get the ball. Will be fun watching AJ next year he will be the best QB in the country by far.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
As I've talked about before on the recruiting board, the problem for Shinn coming is that he was a pretty long, lanky kid who didn't have exceptional speed. Good hands and a solid route-runner, but he was kind of a tweener, not strong enough to be the possession guy, but not really athletic enough to consistently create separation from defensive backs on that ability alone.

He's improved since he has arrived on campus, and Cochran is doing good things with him in the S&C program. He has already bulked up a lot, which is helping him become a viable target as a possession guy, which is what he was on Monday night. In time he will take Norwood's spot.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.