Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Lacy's Decision?

Did Lacy make a decision yet?

I would love to have him back, but would be surprised.

What have you heard, and what do you think?

RTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation First Team Kevin4Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    Aggressive on TideFans.com

Lacy's Decision?

Press conference tomorrow, I believe.
    "Auburn would never admit it, but it always wanted to be Alabama when it grew up." -ESPN's Gene Wojciechowski

BamaNation Hall of Fame
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Lacy's Decision?

I'm guessing Saban will hold a press conference for the early declarers tomorrow or Friday.

Love it if he stays, wish him all the luck in the world if he leaves. I'll miss ol' Circle Button.
    Honey Badger can take what the Tide gives him and like it.

BamaNation All-American MattinBama's Avatar

If he projects any kind of decent money he should go.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideFan in AU's Avatar
    Almost close enough to the pasture to smell it!
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I'm preparing myself for him to leave, but would be ecstatic if he came back!
    And the roses in this grand ol stadium are once again Crimson! - Eli Gold, Jan 7th, 2010

Alabama wasnt just dominating Monday night. They were some word that has yet to be invented in the English language. - Aaron Torres, Jan 10th, 2012

"If this was a prize fight, they'd call it off!" - Brent Musberger, Jan 7th, 2013

As much as I WANT him to stay, he needs to go. He's just too good. But he will always have a special place in Alabama lore.
    Last edited by TNBama; January 9th, 2013 at 11:35 PM. Reason: spelling

BamaNation All-SEC

I expect him to go also. Running backs don't have a long shelf life and he's already had some injury issues. I think he has graduated or at least on schedule to graduate. I know Saban usually advises to leave early if you project in the first round, but Lacey may be an exception. He will probably be a late 2nd round, possibly 3rd round pick.

Quote Originally Posted by glasscutter256 View Post
    I expect him to go also. Running backs don't have a long shelf life and he's already had some injury issues. I think he has graduated or at least on schedule to graduate. I know Saban usually advises to leave early if you project in the first round, but Lacey may be an exception. He will probably be a late 2nd round, possibly 3rd round pick.
    TR was greatly the exception in being a 1st round pick. I'd be surprised if there is a RB in the 1st, although I could be fooled...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

Needs to go. I love how CNS keeps our rbs carries as low as possible, hate to see rbs get ran into the ground like Marcus.

Morris went in the sixth round to the Redskins and rushed for 1,600 yards. Teams are just going to sit back and bargain shop for RBs. Regardless, EL is gone with low mileage and the build to survive the NFL grind. Best of luck to Eddie.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Alasippi's Avatar

Love Eddie. One of my all time favorites. Honestly though, if our evolution is to continue as it has, then it's his time to grab the money.
    I don't want to lose a Henry commitment or a Tenpenney commitment because they fear they'll be sitting too long.

BamaNation All-American BamaFlum's Avatar
    My Mood
    Festive on TideFans.com

Lacy's Decision?

I'm guessing 2nd round which still has a million reason to to go early.
    RTR!