Link: *** Reuben Foster Signs with Alabama (LOI Officially Received)

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: Reuben Foster Says He Will Only Visit 3 Schools

Twitter needs to die a short, painful death, as does facebook. I do not propagate rumors, nor do I engage and entertain them. However, let's call this speculation based on recent current events...
With that said, "RUMORS" on the "social networks" are that a Reuben (no, not the sandwich), will be making an unofficial to see what all of the fuss is about over in Oxford. Probably a bunch of hogwash.

Dead Presidents, Moolah, Bling, Coin, Greenbacks, Cheese, Bread, Dough, Scratch, Cabbage, Wampum, Jack, Proceeds, Cheddar, Paper,
Rhino...that's right. All of these items are being handed out for free over in Oxford.
Just did a quick Twitter search and can't find anything about Foster visiting Ole Miss.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

I will be SO GLAD when this signing period is over so I don't have to hear about Reuben Foster for at least two more years. This kind of crap is what can make you sick of following recruiting.

hoopscoach

Dec 23, 2012

So my daughter texts me yesterday and says that she got to hang out with an inside linebacker being recruited by Alabama this week. She lives in San Diego, so I thought someone was pulling her leg. Of course I check and find out that Foster is there. Turns out my daughters neighbors are SDSU players and they were hosting Reuben Foster, Christian Cumberlander, and Maurice Swain. They were all hanging out and my daughter had her Bama sweatshirt on. She said they thought the whole thing was crazy when she explained why our family are all Bama fans. No news to report other than it is down to those three, but she said he didn't talk about Georgia too much and said he talks to CNS everyday. Showed her his number on his phone. And yes she did tell him he needs to go to Bama!

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama

So my daughter texts me yesterday and says that she got to hang out with an inside linebacker being recruited by Alabama this week. She lives in San Diego, so I thought someone was pulling her leg. Of course I check and find out that Foster is there. Turns out my daughters neighbors are SDSU players and they were hosting Reuben Foster, Christian Cumberlander, and Maurice Swain. They were all hanging out and my daughter had her Bama sweatshirt on. She said they thought the whole thing was crazy when she explained why our family are all Bama fans. No news to report other than it is down to those three, but she said he didn't talk about Georgia too much and said he talks to CNS everyday. Showed her his number on his phone. And yes she did tell him he needs to go to Bama!
Wow. It is a SMALL world, isn't it?!

smohabbat

Scout Team
Oct 13, 2011

Fans here can talk all the crap about him they want, but if he commits to us, we'd welcome him with a big loud roll tide.

Some players are divas no doubt, it's the great coaches and teammates that make a diva into a great team first player. I'd love foster on our team. 100% faith that saban & co. Could shape him up.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

all this drama really makes you appreciate the way one OJ Howard handled his!

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Rumors going around that Dismukes Dropped the N word and ....ed off foster enough to go home. said it before and will say it again Things are getting Nuts.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

If that "rumor" is true Foster was probably speed dialing CNS before the smell of the cow patties dissipated as he drove away from campus.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011

Rumors going around that Dismukes Dropped the N word and ....ed off foster enough to go home. said it before and will say it again Things are getting Nuts.
Smells like a rumor to me.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL

It goes without saying that that word isn't exclusive to Auburn. Or the state of Alabama. Or the South. Or the US.

Let's carry on as we were....

Roll Tide

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa

Fans here can talk all the crap about him they want, but if he commits to us, we'd welcome him with a big loud roll tide.

Some players are divas no doubt, it's the great coaches and teammates that make a diva into a great team first player. I'd love foster on our team. 100% faith that saban & co. Could shape him up.

See Dre Kirkpatrick. He turned out pretty well.

Braveheart

All-SEC
Feb 12, 2006

Dismukes already has an unfortunate history...
I knew his mother. She went to pharmacy school with my wife. To say this woman is STIFF would be an understatement. I can only imagine how she's reacted to his "issues" down on the Plains. I freely admit I get a kick out of imagining how bent out of shape she probably is.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

New rumor in this craziness and a tweet
@jonessboyy22: Chillin with my boy Alvin and Reuben tonight"

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.