Link: *** Reuben Foster Signs with Alabama (LOI Officially Received)

Bama Fish 86-9

Scout Team
Aug 22, 2010
Re: Rueban Foster Commits to BAMA

I hope he does 'survive Bama and Saban', and I hope he accels under him. He has the talent, now he will get the coaching. Lets see what happens over the next 3 years before he goes pro.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Re: Reuben Foster ReCommits to Alabama

Just remember that because his recruitment has been a circus doesn't mean he'll have problems on campus. Clowney carried his out long, milking it (imo) and has been great..

Airborne Tider

All-American
Aug 2, 2008
Fort Benning
Re: Reuben Foster Says He Will Only Visit 3 Schools

To me I think the kid is relieved. He had to work his way back into the good graces of our staff to even get the opportunity to do what he just did. He may be stressed about the fact he has to deal with the pressure for 2 more days but I believe it was Bama in his heart all along.

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.

Seems like a Bama recruiting insight if I ever have heard one. Will be his best business decision if he chooses to stay strong the next few days.
I repeat but not very often.
Life is like a coin, you can choose to spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once, make your choices wisely.

Reuben Foster Says He Will Only Visit 3 Schools

Just remember that because his recruitment has been a circus doesn't mean he'll have problems on campus. Clowney carried his out long, milking it (imo) and has been great..
Yep, he went well past NSD. I still think he wanted to come to Bama. Just glad we got big Reuben, but we are still in for a ride!

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

I think he sticks with us this time. He said it all when he said Trooper was why he flipped the first time. Now that he is gone he said "now it's just a business decision." Bama is his sure fire way to get to the League in short order. As long as he makes the grades I believe he knows he just made a multi-million dollar decision tonight.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

To me I think the kid is relieved. He had to work his way back into the good graces of our staff to even get the opportunity to do what he just did. He may be stressed about the fact he has to deal with the pressure for 2 more days but I believe it was Bama in his heart all along.
Your right he had to do alot to be able to commit to us. He will now be pushed to be the best.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

completely agree. prove me wrong Rueben!!!!!

armstjo1

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 8, 2010

Reuben. . .one knows "it's hectic;" yes, you are still under pressure. . .we know this! GET BACK TO THE CLASSROOM (the factors are tough), and ensure you qualify! Ultra Important! BELIEVE ME. . .YOU JUST MADE THE VERY BEST DECISION for yourself, 'the little beauty,' and Mama! Ensure yourself to be qualified, ultra important! RTR!!

Last edited:

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

So Alabama has 3 5-stars on rivals...what is the likely max?

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.