Link: *** Reuben Foster Signs with Alabama (LOI Officially Received)

armstjo1

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 8, 2010
Re: Reuben Foster Re-Commits to Alabama

Young Reuben. . .you have made our day. I said all along, a pretty good bit of 'tough luck' ahead. . .you can do it, and I am proud of you! You now are entitled to two of the very best coaches' teaching in the whole country, CNS & CKS. They'll help you attain a lot of your goals. And too, you get to play on a championship team in THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH! Good luck and Roll with the Tide!!

deboard

Scout Team
Sep 1, 2009
Re: Reuben Foster Signs with Bama (LOI is in)

Is now the time where we all pitch a dollar or so to get "Beat" tattooed above the AU tattoo?

Last edited:

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
Re: Reuben Foster Re-Commits to Alabama

I suspect a hoax, anyway. She's clearly wearing a blue and orange bikini... :D

She was actually there for "Calhoune College NSD" according to the radio station. I think it was their way of keeping Slive off UT's back.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

Biggest surprise of the day came from Foster, oddly enough, with everything staying true and going smoothly.

And for the love of God, people, please quit talking about that tattoo.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL

Just watched his interview on al.com. He seems like a totally different kid now. He seems SO happy, couldn't stop smiling. I think he has known for some time where he needed to be.:)

I can't wait to meet him and hope he's ready for the challenges ahead from Saban and Smart.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland

Trooper totally screwed this kid's brain up. He has new leadership, thankfully....

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

I'm going out on limb and say that I think he's going to be just fine, if he cracks down academically and gets eligible...

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
Reuben Foster's Apology

In a series of tweets he apologized to the 3 fanbases of the teams that were finalists.

First to Alabama:

Tide Nation I would like to apologize to y'all and I'm sorry for being the brat I was. SORRY! But HEY I'm back HOME and hope yAll accept me!
Second to Georgia:

DAWG Nation I'm sorry for getting y'all hopes up but I hope y'all understand the choice I had to make SORRY!!
And third to Auburn:

And TIGER Nation I know you mad but SORRY. But I love y'all you might nt love me but it's ok you hate me it's ok just want to let y'all know

Pretty nice move by Reuben. He may have just become my favorite recruit of this class.

armstjo1

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 8, 2010
Yeah Earl. . .you're right. Coach and Reuben working together. . ."he's on the right page now." And my hat's off to EasyTider. . .completely agree everybody needs to get on beyond the tatoo thing. . .his brother will surely correct things on that arm. Good luck Reube. . .and all your Tide Buddies!! Get ready for sore muscles!! RTR!!

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Re: Reuben Foster's Apology

Just saw on ESPNU when Reuben Foster tweeted that he hopes AL fans will accept him afterr being a brat and in other tweets apologized to GA and the Barn re not signing with them. Thought that was a good sign from him. He kind of reminds me of another "Redondo McKain #25."

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
couple things i can say now that this is over. UGA was never a threat no matter what you heard or read from whomever. Foster grew up a Bama fan. Lived in Bama almost his entire life. His love for UGA was basically just to hang out. No intentions ever to go there. If not for one Trooper Taylor he would have never signed with Au in the first place. While at Troup, he had a total of 3 different residences during his time there all with different people. which is one of the reasons it was his decision with no influence from another person like some were thinking. so he's comfortable with being away from mom playing football. thats if mom remains here. which i think she will.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Just saw on ESPNU when Reuben Foster tweeted that he hopes AL fans will accept him afterr being a brat and in other tweets apologized to GA and the Barn re not signing with them. Thought that was a good sign from him. He kind of reminds me of another "Redondo McKain #25."
I disagree with the McClain comparison. I haven't seen any indications of the level of thuggery that has followed RM since he has been out from under CNS thumb. Kudos to Saban for keeping RM under control as long as he did.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Right now it's hard for me to compare him to anyone. He's so physically gifted. Maybe a slightly smaller, much faster Dont'a Hightower.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.