Link: *** Reuben Foster Signs with Alabama (LOI Officially Received)

aerospace_ray

All-American
Oct 5, 2009
Alabama
Re: Reuben Foster Says He Will Only Visit 3 Schools

Wow!! Just catching up on the news (where I work, no internet, etc). I predict pain for our future opponents :) This guy can bring it. Welcome back Reuben! RTR

Airborne Tider

All-American
Aug 2, 2008
Fort Benning

Yes, after a couple of Roll Tides from me, then the obvious statement that his mom looked unhappy which probably lead to him looking like he was going to have an anxiety attack, and I'm really a spy from AU board. Good grief!
Standard welcome. Don't take it personally. ;)

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

Exactly, the word down here was, "You can have him!" Plllleeeeaassseeeee!!!!! If he had committed to AU, they would be going crazy right now.
We were saying the same thing months ago but then again...we have the recruiting stature that a guy like Reuben isn't going to make or break a class. He had a good all-star season to kind of recover a perceived slide in his Senior year. He's shown he can play well with the best in high school football, so I like him as the next guy in a long line of great ILBs after Mosley.

pharmbammer

Jan 29, 2012
Re: Reuben Foster ReCommits to Alabama

Who's is he?!

Sent from Jay's iPhone via Tapatalk
just a newbie. Sorry, didn't know I was going to upset anyone on here. I usually just read comments, but got excited today and thought I'd post a few comments. Ive always loved reading post on here. Roll Tide anyway.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Reuben has immense talent...he should be able to start by year two if he keeps his head down and focused on the grind.
We are deep in the LB core with Reggie Ragland, Lee, Anderson just from last year. But, this is why you go to Bama. The competition in practice every day makes you better.

Reuben Foster ReCommits to Alabama

just a newbie. Sorry, didn't know I was going to upset anyone on here. I usually just read comments, but got excited today and thought I'd post a few comments. Ive always loved reading post on here. Roll Tide anyway.
Believe me you didn't upset anyone. I just wanted to know who he was?!?

Sent from Jay's iPhone via Tapatalk

SeattleBama

All-SEC
Aug 6, 2008

Does anyone have any info on his academic status?? Before he re-committed, there were lots of questions concerning his qualifying. So, we shouldn't put the cart before the horse. In my opinion, this has been nothing but a mockery of how bad recruiting has become. Nothing is simple anymore thanks to greed and power.

Shocking that the kid was ever welcomed back with his track record.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Does anyone have any info on his academic status?? Before he re-committed, there were lots of questions concerning his qualifying. So, we shouldn't put the cart before the horse. In my opinion, this has been nothing but a mockery of how bad recruiting has become. Nothing is simple anymore thanks to greed and power.

Shocking that the kid was ever welcomed back with his track record.
He has done alot of work to be wecolmed back.

SeattleBama

All-SEC
Aug 6, 2008

We are deep in the LB core with Reggie Ragland, Lee, Anderson just from last year. But, this is why you go to Bama. The competition in practice every day makes you better.
Jam, do you know anything regarding his academics? Nevermind, you answered that question.

CrimsonPride25

1st Team
Jul 25, 2012
Mobile, Al
Re: Reuben Foster ReCommits to Alabama

The great thing about a player of Foster's caliber publicly committing on a large stage is that it keeps Bama in the headlines and hopefully other recruits notice. Looking at you Vanderdoes and Conner! :)

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Reuben Foster ReCommits to Alabama

This guy looks like a freaking heat seeking missile going into the backfield. I think he made the first step towards growing up and I hope he takes advantage of all the opportunities in front of him. It'll be interesting to see how he takes it when coach crawls all over his grill. I hope he remembers all this talk tonight about CNS wanting the best from you and for you. If he is truly concerned about giving his girl the best then we will have a great player for the tide for several years.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

Ragland is going to be a beast but weren't Lee and Anderson the two who got sent home for the BCSCG? If so, they may be in a doghouse situation.

pharmbammer

Jan 29, 2012

Ragland is going to be a beast but weren't Lee and Anderson the two who got sent home for the BCSCG? If so, they may be in a doghouse situation.
Regardless, you have to get players like RF even if you are loaded at that position, if for no other reason to keep them from playing for your arch rival.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.