Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame CrimsonChuck's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Sassy on TideFans.com

So what National Champions stuff are you ordering? And please buy from Tidefans store

What National Champions stuff are your ordering? I think there was a thread like this last year. And remember to order them by clicking the ad on Tidefans. I think they have ads for Fansedge, Football Fanatics, and Academy.

I ordered from Fansedge because both the T-shirt and cap I liked were not available on the others. Plus it was a lot easier to search on it.

I got this shirt...

This cap...

And this koozie.

I also got a magnet with the same emblem as the koozie just because I thought that emblem was pretty cool.
    Lucky #13

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American 230kv_barehand's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Re: So what National Champions stuff are you ordering? And please click ads on Tidefa

Yes the "Back to Back" emblem is awesome!!

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Mellow on TideFans.com

Re: So what National Champions stuff are you ordering? And please click ads on Tidefa

I don't have a picture, but I had to order the new #15 full size Championship Helmet....I have the 12,13 and 14, 15's on the way, and I have room for more!
    RTR!!!

BamaNation First Team fralo4tide's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll tell ya. Winning championships is getting mighty expensive. If I buy something, I'll just have to upgrade next year.

BamaNation Hall of Fame CrimsonChuck's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Sassy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by fralo4tide View Post
    I'll tell ya. Winning championships is getting mighty expensive. If I buy something, I'll just have to upgrade next year.
    You just gotta keep in balanced. All my 2011 stuff was long sleeved, so I got a short sleeve one this time. Also, I haven't bought a crimson shirt since the 2009 national champ, so I was overdue for one. Plus, my shirt from last year was black.
    Lucky #13

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by fralo4tide View Post
    You took the words right out of my mouth! Man, supporting championship teams is about to break me - and I haven't even worn out my 2009 stuff yet! But, sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet, so I'll be ordering more stuff real soon! It's all worth it!
    "If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters." - Alan K. Simpson

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Last year, Southern Point Company made a "14" shirt. This year, they have posted a picture similar but have not said they are making it into a shirt, yet.

"I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation Hall of Fame bamachile's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

I'm ordering another championship for next year. Hope it doesn't max out the ol' credit card.
    “In the South everybody’s got a story, a long, elaborate, rambling, subordinate-clause-filled, possibly even entirely made-up story.”

—Diane Roberts, quoted in book review by Jay Watson
    in The Southern Register, Fall 2009

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I want two of everything . That way i'll have a replacement when the other wears out. It's a good problem to have when you keep replacing national title merchandise every year: house flag, car mangents, shirts, etc
    If God wanted me to be humble, he would have sent me to Auburn.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by bamachile View Post
    I'm ordering another championship for next year. Hope it doesn't max out the ol' credit card.
    No need, the REC already paid the invoice for next years title.
    If God wanted me to be humble, he would have sent me to Auburn.

BamaNation Second Team
    Post Thanks / Like

this National Championship couldn't have come at a better time....... For some reason my 2009 NC shirts have shrunk and no longer fit...... So I can replace them with the a more current, modern design!

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

So what National Champions stuff are you ordering? And please click ads on Tidefans.

I'm gonna get the hat, but I think I'm going to get a shirt this time because of the history. Back to back is historic, legendary. Got have that!

Sent from Jay's iPhone

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

This one is the bestTide Fans Ad) Plus a Camo Hat.

The hat is on the Yahoo Sports Shop the same place but different. Couldn't find this hat on Fanatics but all the other stuff was
    identical.
    Last edited by 45longcolt; January 10th, 2013 at 04:42 PM.